Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook launching libracoin, what happen will 2020? - page 2. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
We'll see what will happen later. Now a lot of information about Libra Coin. Of course I am very much awaiting the arrival of Libra Coin launched by Facebook.
Yes I think that we do not have enough information so far to decide if Bitcoin would be outshined by Libra or if Libra would be the king of the crypto. We have just limited information and on the basis of the information available, I can say that Libra is going to be a best addition into the crypto market and that it will attract more people to invest for their convenience and international transactions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Crypto future keeps getting better and better ,since Libra coin is coming in 2020 im excited to see what impact it will being to crypto space since bitcoin halving will also happen in 2020 ,can't wait
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Why this much craze for Facebook coin? I can see many people sharing this libro coin information over telegram WhatsApp and this forum as well. If we need to invest on Bitcoin we may ask the doubt.but asking about untrustworthy coin and which gonna vanish the decentralized cryptomarket is not worth.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
I think this news has become the most interesting in recent weeks, namely Libra. In general, there has been news that this coin will become popular, because Facebook is the main character of this new project. We'll wait for next year 2020, if it is popular like Bitcoin it means success and success. Be patient for that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
I Think It Is Positive News For Us. Facebook is Trusted organization. When Facebook launch a cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency Market will be More Trasted for Traders and investors. So i think that Facebooks cryptocurrency Libra will Come and This market will be More Trasted For all.                   
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Facebook with Libra coin could bring more users to the cryptocurrency world because it will become cool to use cryptocurrencies and what is better? Libra speculates about creating wallet that will support also Bitcoin!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 462
Nothing much is going to happen in 2020 aside what's already happening. LIBRA coin will remain LIBRA coin and Bitcoin will remain Bitcoin and also the number one coin of this generation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
in my opinion this is only to enliven crypto or complementary, and so that people who do not know about crypto become aware,
and for influence on bitcoin will not mean big, for example this week with a lot of news about facebook coins raising the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
the most obvious is that the crypto system will be used by many companies and this will have an impact on increasing the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin but this will also have a negative impact on conventional currencies because there will be many people who leave the payment system.
That's one of those good impact as crypto will be acknowledge and will be adopted in many countries since businesses already joined the run, it will helps crypto Industry being known and get more interest from those people who first doubt from this industry, with FB joining together with it's partner businesses there would be a big changes that will happen especially if more people will choose using the new system than the traditional payment process.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Next year will be a massive year for cryptocurrency, with Libra launching, it will attract a lot of first time investors. It will go a long way to promote crypto in general.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
the most obvious is that the crypto system will be used by many companies and this will have an impact on increasing the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin but this will also have a negative impact on conventional currencies because there will be many people who leave the payment system.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
We'll see what will happen later. Now a lot of information about Libra Coin. Of course I am very much awaiting the arrival of Libra Coin launched by Facebook.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
2. The U.S. government has asked facebook to halt all developments of the coin until they've had a chance to look further into it.
This is just a small hurdle for facebook and I think they can overcome this. If Libra continues, it is a big exposure for cryptocurrency and blockchain. Hopefully, this will also have a positive effect on adoption to bitcoin.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I don't see Facebook's Libra coin as a threat to any of the existing cryptocurrency and especially not to Bitcoin for the following reasons:

1. It is centralized and cannot be taken off the Facebook platform and kept in your own personal wallet.
2. The U.S. government has asked facebook to halt all developments of the coin until they've had a chance to look further into it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
simply getting the job done
Recently I saw a news about Facebook crypto. Facebook Authorities saying that, they launching a new virtual currency called Libra. I heard libracoin will release in first half 2020. I think, it is very big news for crypto revulation in whole world. Once a time facebook was not support crypto/virtual currency but now they launching their own currency. Many people says Libra project will help crypto globalization and developing bitcoin and other coin centralization. Many people thinking, Libracoin will very popular like as bitcoin.
Will be a new future for cryptocurrency. Facebook is a big social network, after Fb launched Libra there will be many people who know the Cryptocurrency market.
What do you think it will look like? Oh, I should definitely buy and hold btc, eth, .... now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
With the presence of Libra, it will certainly make investors in the crypto world even more attractive, because Libra, which is the largest company and has been known to the whole world, surely this will be an interesting competition to listen to, I do not want to see how the whitepaper on the project.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Bitcoin will be known by lots of people and became a mainstream place for investment at that time. It's indeed the libra coin will give an affect to cryptocurrency as a whole actually, they have a bunch of user and facebook is mainstream social media so as if they launch their coin sooner or later they will be interested.

But for some people who have a concern against it they will find another source about libra coin and the ins and out about libra until he will find cryptocurrency which mean they will know bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency which has decentralized system. It's just a process of time for cryptocurrency became a mainstream and will be accepeted by many people.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Recently I saw a news about Facebook crypto. Facebook Authorities saying that, they launching a new virtual currency called Libra. I heard libracoin will release in first half 2020. I think, it is very big news for crypto revulation in whole world. Once a time facebook was not support crypto/virtual currency but now they launching their own currency. Many people says Libra project will help crypto globalization and developing bitcoin and other coin centralization. Many people thinking, Libracoin will very popular like as bitcoin.
It will be delayed, you can try to read the latest news about facebook urged pause the development of altcoin. it will be very popular caused by facebook's name. But as you can see that so many people are thinking the opposite thing about libra coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
We cannot sure if this launching will bring a big impact to the market as what I know Bitcoin is the king and no one can replace or defeat its potential for me this libra coin is an ordinary like other stable coin but its good to know that facebook enter to cryptocurrency world then more and more will encourange.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
We don't know what is gonna happen with the Libra, but it is true that Libra coin invention is agood news for the crypto community. People were asking about the BTV mass adaption, last year everyone talked about the ETF, SEC, Mass adaption and Libracoin is here to make that everything.
Pages:
Jump to: