Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook lifts ban on crypto ads - page 5. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
June 29, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
Facebook is very popular social network, it is used by millions of people worldwide, and this network is not exactly true to cryptoplatform or blockchain. Many ICO projects of course use it to advertise their projects and conduct bounty campaigns. but their percentage is very small. Facebook does not have much influence on the crypto world unlike others, so the policy of blocking the ICO or mentioning bitcoin on their part is not justified and does not have a big effect on the crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
Facebook loosens its earlier ban on cryptocurrency advertisements. However no visible impact on the market as prices of coins are decreasing rapidly. Facebook's this decision will not make any impact on cryptocurrency? What do you say about this friends? https://mobilemarketingmagazine.com/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversal

Its good news because that has given open space for the new ICO's to restart their campaigns over the Facebook. I also here that this life up is partial one, meaning that there still will be verification process by the Facebook itself to validate the ICO and then permit them the space to advertise. I think this has become even good for the investors like us to catch more legit ICO as Facebook will screen out legal's one to save their reputation and in the process it is going to help us. So my guess is, its wonderful news no matter what people might think about it. But as an investor I know the importance of this and advertisement matters a lot in this regard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 29, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
The social media giant Facebook lifting the ban on crypto currency ads did not make a significant impact to reverse the trend of the current market. When most projects start on their marketing, maybe after a month or two, then that will be the time where most people will likely be curious about those ads and make this world popular again, bringing back the hype and reaching beyond its previous ATH.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
All in all, Facebook doesn`t have that much influence on crypto world, as twitter..
Then partial lifting a ban isn`t that much event..
We need official integration with huge corporate/financial chains, like NASDAQ and NYSE, to experience decent bullrun.
Such slight events willn`t change anything significantly..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
Facebook loosens its earlier ban on cryptocurrency advertisements. However no visible impact on the market as prices of coins are decreasing rapidly. Facebook's this decision will not make any impact on cryptocurrency? What do you say about this friends? https://mobilemarketingmagazine.com/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-ban-reversal
I think this is just normal news and has no influence on the BTC price at this time. The downward trend is still happening and more good news is coming up but that does not affect Bitcoin prices. For me the news is not all and we need a lot of investment funds then the possibility of market recovery soon. I believe the news related to Facebook will affect investors, not the entire market
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I think the impact of Facebook rescinding its earlier ban decisions will show up later in the crypto market,  Information impact on prices is a gradual process. Let us be very patience and wait for the fruitful results to come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Finally a good decision from facebook. I like the news.
This gives the crypto world a chance to continue growing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
FAcebook decision to ban ICO ads didn't affect BTC price and news of lifting the ban is also not affecting the BTC price. BTC was in a bear market at that time and still it is. There have to be something bigger happen to reverse the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
It's good that there are positive news, but only this news can not significantly affect the entire crypto currency market, so we will wait for more influential factors or other news that can change this trend.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 29, 2018, 08:14:36 AM
It is easy to destroy trust but more difficult to build trust itself. Maybe that's what happen between crypto market and investor. Also I think that need long time for crypto recover back.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 29, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
However no visible impact on the market as prices of coins are decreasing rapidly.

because this news (and consequently the ban news that was a while ago) is completely irrelevant to the price of coins. just because price dropped when the "ban news" came out it doesn't mean it was the cause of the drop!
the reason for the drop is simply because altcoins are still in a bubble
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 29, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
For me, Facebook has never been information source about cryptocurrency. Therefore, ICO advertising ban a few months ago didn't particularly affect the ICO market itself, but influenced the bounty campaigns. Some projects just shut down Facebook programs, but they have lost absolutely nothing. Twitter also brings little benefit if we talk about advertising from accounts of bounty hunter, I'm not talking about the tweets of influential people from the world of cryptocurrency )
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
That's a good news, However, even if they wouldn't have lifted the ban they cant stop crypto currencies popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 29, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
For me this is good news but people have not gained confidence in the market today, not necessarily further increase or decrease again, so just wait for the next few months, maybe you remember that now lots of positive news everywhere but market have to experience phase like this, whales want it at a fairly cheap price so from that most people better wait until the end of the bearish market journey, patiently all will quickly rebound after the price is cheap enough, to the positive attitude of Facebook to cryptocurrency much lately, but still rumor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:38:11 PM
I think this is not a good news for this market. Because we all know Facebook is a social site. Every countries peoples are using this site. That’s why peoples can know about bitcoin for facebook advertisement now it’s not possible.
Activity: 285
June 28, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
I have often heard that facebook forbid advertising smells crypto but in fact until now there are still many ico campaigning using facebook is this just an issue or fact but also not have a big impact on crypto and I hope with this kind of situation crypto good
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 28, 2018, 08:48:57 PM
I think this is a good news for those who were advertising on facebook. For bounties, expect that there will be more participants on social media. I stopped working on it since they banned it and I don't want my account to be banned as well (not sure if that is the case but I prefer to be safe than sorry). This will sure affect the number of new investors. Hopefully this will turn out to be a positive thing for crypto. I know it will!.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 28, 2018, 08:47:53 PM
I dont care on whats zuckerbergs decisions on what is their actions towards cryptocurrency,because from the start we know about hes intentions on making hes own altcoin and now he wanted to broadcast this coin so he needed the crypto community to help him thats why he lifted hes banning

Crypto advertisements are growing even when he banned the ico from promoting in his platform
Activity: 308
June 28, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Anyway this is good news. This may not change the current market trend but will still benefit cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
It is a good news, the facebook ads from an ico is good when we see it on the facebook page, as long as it looks good and not a spam type ads. It will be a good help to the marketing of the ico because many ico investors are using facebook page. I hope this will have a good point to the low price of the market as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: