Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook 'Live' killer threatens to continue murder spree!!! - page 2. (Read 1933 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
I was really angry when I saw this in my feed. Fights with gf, goes out shooting at random people. Hoping he'll get chased down and mowed a bit (not to much though, BLMers might cry out that it's too cruel). Then have him locked up, never to see the light of day or anyone.

Fingers crossed he takes a few bullets himself and bleeds out on the floor in as much pain as possible.

No. That's giving him what he wanted - death by cops. Maybe it's some fetish or something. Dude's crazy, all this because of a fight with his gf. I propose to have him locked up for life, hooked to a machine to harvest his blood.

dude are you like a vampire or something?

LOL  Grin When I think of criminals that are too evil to just execute, I think of hooking them to machines like in Daybreakers. I know, we should be at least trying to rehabilitate criminals, but some are just too evil to release or put on death row. Killing them would just be a release from their pathetic existencee. At least having their blood harvested, they were contributing something good for society, something they probably wouldn't be doing on their own.

Now if you want to be particularly evil like them, you can have them hooked to the machine for a certain number of years and then after that execute them and harvest the organs. Even the most fearless criminal would probably not want that fate (unless they actually also happen to be stupid like those guys that upload their criminal act). Hopefully that would deter them from committing heinous crimes.

I thought this was severe until you explained it Wink  that blood is pretty valuable; should offset the cost of care and provide a vital medical function. I'd leave the organs; health outcomes vs economic status and it'd resemble current death row if you killed them. But, no problem with this otherwise.

I'm black, and the average black person around me has condemned this soundly. This could be anyone's grandpa, this guy was literally walking back from Easter dinner, collecting cans. We can't have fucking animals like this running around.  And over some fucking female?

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
I was really angry when I saw this in my feed. Fights with gf, goes out shooting at random people. Hoping he'll get chased down and mowed a bit (not to much though, BLMers might cry out that it's too cruel). Then have him locked up, never to see the light of day or anyone.

Fingers crossed he takes a few bullets himself and bleeds out on the floor in as much pain as possible.

No. That's giving him what he wanted - death by cops. Maybe it's some fetish or something. Dude's crazy, all this because of a fight with his gf. I propose to have him locked up for life, hooked to a machine to harvest his blood.

LOL  Grin When I think of criminals that are too evil to just execute, I think of hooking them to machines like in Daybreakers. I know, we should be at least trying to rehabilitate criminals, but some are just too evil to release or put on death row. Killing them would just be a release from their pathetic existencee. At least having their blood harvested, they were contributing something good for society, something they probably wouldn't be doing on their own.

Now if you want to be particularly evil like them, you can have them hooked to the machine for a certain number of years and then after that execute them and harvest the organs. Even the most fearless criminal would probably not want that fate (unless they actually also happen to be stupid like those guys that upload their criminal act). Hopefully that would deter them from committing heinous crimes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I honestly don't understand what's going on in this world at this point. It looks like this guy killed 13 people and he is planning to kill more until they catch him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/

The guy's unhinged. I can't see any reason why anyone would go on and do things like this. I mean he may have been depressed because his partner left him but there's no reason at all to justify what he's doing. Hopefully he gets caught soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am hoping the Black Lives Matter group will protest very soon or do they protest when cops are involved in the shooting.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
MoonDeFi
i saw the video i could not beleave it was true. the question how this pathetic can still in the street.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
This is an interesting topic to connect to the discussion about death penalty. A question to all, who are against it. What happens if this guy get's taken alive? Does he have the right to be kept in prison for life? Does he have the right to ever come out on parole?
This is a real problem in modern society. Centuries ago if you had an angry individual on a killing spree all he could do is wave a sword or a knife, until someone finally stabs him in the back or shoots with an arrow. Now, with modern weapons and explosive the same guy could take out hundreds of people before he's killed.
I propose to catch him to jail for life and the circle on the camera to place a web camera. 24/7 live show with him on Facebook. Let him know what it is when watching you the whole day.
It's a bad idea. He wants to become famous and expects a long run. He'd like to kill some more people, get a high score as a killer and gain as much attention as possible.
He wants everyone to know his story, that he did it because his GF left him. The best they could do now in his view is to get him and allow him to have a big trial with press and all and then put him in jail where he can write a book and tell his emo story. Putting him on camera 24/7 would be a dream come true.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I honestly don't understand what's going on in this world at this point. It looks like this guy killed 13 people and he is planning to kill more until they catch him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/

No idea why he's doing it, no idea what his motives are.

But what we do know is that he is killing people, and that's all that matters in my opinion.

He seems to be targeting random people, just walking up the street and shooting whoever he sees... I mean that's the scariest part, hopefully people in Cleveland can stay safe.
Maybe that's just what psychopaths are, just the idea of killing makes them do it and probably doesn't care about anything. That's not a great thing to see especially in live media. I hope the police gets him.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Interestingly, after these cases, how many more people would support the death penalty. Those who say that it is not humane've never been in the victim role. Always easy to be kind when you're in the way.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Ufff that is so sad for me killing 13 innocent humans that looks so retarded to do without any reason I would never do that omg what he did.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

No idea why he's doing it, no idea what his motives are.

But what we do know is that he is killing people, and that's all that matters in my opinion.

He seems to be targeting random people, just walking up the street and shooting whoever he sees... I mean that's the scariest part, hopefully people in Cleveland can stay safe.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
This man is sick and probably wants to get famous by killing people. He killed that old man in the video and I can't even watch it. It's so sick and sad. Why can't the police trace him with the help of his IP address? He should be caught asap before he harms more people.

Probably his is using a shared IP address or connected to a public wifi during that event.  Though I read somewhere that they are tracing their phone.  The action is really sickening.  I have not dare to watch the video.

Don't know what's wrong with such people. Recently watched a man shooting his live suicide on FB and they said he was going through depression and then this man.

Well he snapped after his girls break up with him.  Aside from that the stress of losing everything due to gambling so he felt he had nothing to lose and he is so fucked up and wanted to bring others to his situation by killing.  I hope he will be captured soon though and not a single person added to his list.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This man is sick and probably wants to get famous by killing people. He killed that old man in the video and I can't even watch it. It's so sick and sad. Why can't the police trace him with the help of his IP address? He should be caught asap before he harms more people.

Don't know what's wrong with such people. Recently watched a man shooting his live suicide on FB and they said he was going through depression and then this man.
The problem is not Facebook. This problem is the sick bastard who imagines himself to be God. Now, many are trying to blame Facebook that they are allowed to show this video, but it's wrong. Facebook is the same as our life, with all its pluses and minuses. And catching the killer by ip address is problematic because it moves around the country.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
If you want to see this guy talking to his 'friends' on  his cellphone talking about how he killed people you can watch it here.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62e_1492390324

I haven't watched both videos so they might be graphic but the first appears to be just him in his car talking, totally non-graphic. That comment section however, should you open it, God save your soul.

EDIT: Watched both videos, nothing graphic just him talking.

He's a bitch. He even says "All of us are human, everyone has a breaking point." Because his fiance broke up with him (probably because he's a retard) he decides to kill 14 people and "as many as possible" dawg.
Activity: 82
This is an interesting topic to connect to the discussion about death penalty. A question to all, who are against it. What happens if this guy get's taken alive? Does he have the right to be kept in prison for life? Does he have the right to ever come out on parole?
This is a real problem in modern society. Centuries ago if you had an angry individual on a killing spree all he could do is wave a sword or a knife, until someone finally stabs him in the back or shoots with an arrow. Now, with modern weapons and explosive the same guy could take out hundreds of people before he's killed.
I propose to catch him to jail for life and the circle on the camera to place a web camera. 24/7 live show with him on Facebook. Let him know what it is when watching you the whole day.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

Activity: 122
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.
This pathetic excuse for a human doesn't deserve the easy way out. I hope they catch him and put him into solitary for the rest of his life. Then he can sit there and think about all the grief he has caused so many people.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

Activity: 126
It's disgusting. You must first moderate the video before adding it to social networks to avoid such incidents from mentally unhealthy individuals. I hope the children did not have time to see such an eerie sight.
Pages:
Jump to: