Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Loses Data for 267 Million Users, Calls Libra Security Into Question - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
LOL it is really night mare for the Facebook team.

Sometime investors are looking for the best investment opportunities to make good money from centralized projects. If such people goes to them only. This is good stab or knock for them.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Following the exposure of 400 million users in September, Facebook has suffered another data breach. This failure resulted in the exposure of more than 267 million users, mostly residing in the U.S.

The data that was exposed included personal information including names, numbers, and login information. The breach was discovered by an independent security consultant in Kyiv Ukraine—Bob Diachenko.

Source link here

Okay so this is where Facebook is so vulnerable, and Libra would be on a hot seat because security is a major concern.

In my own opinion, I cannot tell whether it can address security issues yet. However, I'm not a fan when it comes to Libra, but I might not definitely believe that Libra would unleash it's true potential in terms of security.

I have a question to you guys. Despite that Facebook suffers another security breach, would that mean our own data with Libra might suffer the same thing later on?

Of course, if you buy and hold Libra, securing your data will be one of the top priorities. What would be your reaction, opinion or feedback about this situation? Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: