Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Page Touts ‘Health Benefits’ of Islamic Female Genital Mutilation - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
That is the main purpose of female genital mutilation. Islam forbids sexual pleasure for the females. In Islam, the women's role is to produce her husband's offspring, and to care for them in addition to providing sexual pleasure to her spouse. The women are not supposed to study or work, or to have feelings of their own.
who'd have imagined there's a positive side to islam
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
the only positive i can think of is it stops them enjoying intercourse which makes them less likely to commit adultery

That is the main purpose of female genital mutilation. Islam forbids sexual pleasure for the females. In Islam, the women's role is to produce her husband's offspring, and to care for them in addition to providing sexual pleasure to her spouse. The women are not supposed to study or work, or to have feelings of their own.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Words for you to think about..RELIGION WILL NEVER SOLVE PROBLEMS ONLY YOU AND I CAN DO THAT..famous saying by popcorn1 wrote in 1970 while i was fighting in NAM..

Ok not in Nam in me bed

Oh I forgot to mention..Still think Muslims are the worst of the lot by a long margin..

At least Jews won't threaten to kill you if you criticise their religion or claim you're a racist.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
the only positive i can think of is it stops them enjoying intercourse which makes them less likely to commit adultery
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Not much surprised. Facebook is one of the most active supporters of the Jewish-sponsored Eurabia project, which aims to flood Western and Central Europe with unwashed immigrant hordes from third world nations such as Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. They are exploiting their position as the market leader. This will lead to more people shunning their services.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The day we rid the world of religious beliefs will we be better for it or find other ways to natter on?
Religion is so engrained in the day to day its hard to pick up on innuendo for some religious folks.
Sometimes they have a evil grin like they got one past you.

The mutilation is interesting, was thinking about circumcision for men and was trying to see how religiously bound that issue was but nothing significant showed up,other than Muslims and Jews.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Words for you to think about..RELIGION WILL NEVER SOLVE PROBLEMS ONLY YOU AND I CAN DO THAT..famous saying by popcorn1 wrote in 1970 while i was fighting in NAM..

Ok not in Nam in me bed

Oh I forgot to mention..Still think Muslims are the worst of the lot by a long margin..
legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU

When will we stop the madness?..
I think if i was a child i would rather get a kick in the privates ..cut me bits no thanks..
CHILD ABUSE..After these last 2 days my hate for religion as increased..

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
What is required in Islam is not the removal of the clitoris, but the skin surrounding it (the prepuce or hood) and this is agreed by all Islamic scholars?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=female+genital+cutting

Facebook LIKES

xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
What is required in Islam is not the removal of the clitoris, but the skin surrounding it (the prepuce or hood) and this is agreed by all Islamic scholars?
legendary

Perhaps the gatekeepers of Facebook should take a break from ensuring that no dissident conservative news items pollute the feeds of good digital citizens and take a stern look at the new community page promoting the “health benefits” of Islamic female genital mutilation.

Foreign Desk News reports the mission statement for the page is to “clear misconceptions of the Islamic practice of female circumcision and counter misinformation against it.”

Part of that agenda is, of course, an effort to replace the term “female genital mutilation” with “female circumcision.”

Also unsurprisingly, the page’s offerings are served up with a side order of anti-Semitic paranoia. For example, one post spotlighted by Foreign Desk News is titled “Female Circumcision – The Hidden Truth: How Misogynists and Feminists are feeding upon each other to denigrate an Islamic practice that brings untold benefits to women.”

The author claims that these health benefits have been “overlooked to conform to Islamophobic sentiments expressed by a largely Jewish controlled media,” which is naturally far less critical of male circumcision because “male circumcision is a Jewish practice and female circumcision is not.”

There are even infographics touting both the alleged health benefits and religious justification for FGM, which the page assures women is part of their duty to both Allah and their husbands:

The Facebook page even asserts that men contract oral cancer by engaging in certain sexual activities with women who have not been circumcised.

As of press time, the Facebook community page has not been taken down.

Foreign Desk News reports that another post approvingly links to an e-book on “safe female circumcision” by a doctor in Sudan. Women looking for medical opinions from a more reputable source should know that the World Health Organization recognizes no known health benefits from FGM, instead considering it “a violation of the human rights of girls and women.”

“Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths,” warns WHO, which “strongly urges health professionals not to perform such procedures.”

WHO notes that the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution on the elimination of female genital mutilation in 2012. Later this year, WHO plans to publish a set of guidelines for managing health complications from female genital mutilation, “to support health care professionals in their care to girls and women that have undergone FGM.”

As it happens, Nigeria just held a summit on eliminating the practice of female genital mutilation, which resolved to “increase community awareness and knowledge on the health hazards associated with FGM.”

One of the major obstacles addressed at the Nigerian summit was the need to provide professional female circumcision experts with alternative means of earning their livelihoods.

“They do it for money, it’s their livelihood. They’ll tell you it’s what keeps my family, it’s what I use in training my children and feeding,” nurse Gift Abu, an anti-FGM activist, explained to the Premium Times of Nigeria. “So money is very important for those who don’t have what to do. Some of them don’t have any other thing they are doing apart from circumcision. It’s like a profession to them. So leaving the practice, it’s like where will they start from?”

Abu estimated that roughly 70 percent of circumcisers in Nigeria had been persuaded to halt the practice. She added that activists were attacking the demand side of the problem as well, contesting the widespread belief among Nigerians that young girls will be less promiscuous if they are subjected to the procedure.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/26/facebook-community-page-touts-female-genital-mutilation/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see how many feminists and sjw will denounce facebook... My guess? None.

Shame these Muslim or Jews don't cut them selves instead of inflicting pain on other people.

As Jesus ever inflicted pain on another person or told anybody to do this? I don't know...
I am going away now to study more about these 3 main religions the more i know the more i am shocked by the rituals these religious freaks do..

I knew a Jew got his penis cut BUT never thought they suck the babies blood out of his penis..
So the baby gets a blow job when he is born Cheesy..SICK RITUAL..need to be banned?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Perhaps the gatekeepers of Facebook should take a break from ensuring that no dissident conservative news items pollute the feeds of good digital citizens and take a stern look at the new community page promoting the “health benefits” of Islamic female genital mutilation.

Foreign Desk News reports the mission statement for the page is to “clear misconceptions of the Islamic practice of female circumcision and counter misinformation against it.”

Part of that agenda is, of course, an effort to replace the term “female genital mutilation” with “female circumcision.”

Also unsurprisingly, the page’s offerings are served up with a side order of anti-Semitic paranoia. For example, one post spotlighted by Foreign Desk News is titled “Female Circumcision – The Hidden Truth: How Misogynists and Feminists are feeding upon each other to denigrate an Islamic practice that brings untold benefits to women.”

The author claims that these health benefits have been “overlooked to conform to Islamophobic sentiments expressed by a largely Jewish controlled media,” which is naturally far less critical of male circumcision because “male circumcision is a Jewish practice and female circumcision is not.”

There are even infographics touting both the alleged health benefits and religious justification for FGM, which the page assures women is part of their duty to both Allah and their husbands:

The Facebook page even asserts that men contract oral cancer by engaging in certain sexual activities with women who have not been circumcised.

As of press time, the Facebook community page has not been taken down.

Foreign Desk News reports that another post approvingly links to an e-book on “safe female circumcision” by a doctor in Sudan. Women looking for medical opinions from a more reputable source should know that the World Health Organization recognizes no known health benefits from FGM, instead considering it “a violation of the human rights of girls and women.”

“Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths,” warns WHO, which “strongly urges health professionals not to perform such procedures.”

WHO notes that the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution on the elimination of female genital mutilation in 2012. Later this year, WHO plans to publish a set of guidelines for managing health complications from female genital mutilation, “to support health care professionals in their care to girls and women that have undergone FGM.”

As it happens, Nigeria just held a summit on eliminating the practice of female genital mutilation, which resolved to “increase community awareness and knowledge on the health hazards associated with FGM.”

One of the major obstacles addressed at the Nigerian summit was the need to provide professional female circumcision experts with alternative means of earning their livelihoods.

“They do it for money, it’s their livelihood. They’ll tell you it’s what keeps my family, it’s what I use in training my children and feeding,” nurse Gift Abu, an anti-FGM activist, explained to the Premium Times of Nigeria. “So money is very important for those who don’t have what to do. Some of them don’t have any other thing they are doing apart from circumcision. It’s like a profession to them. So leaving the practice, it’s like where will they start from?”

Abu estimated that roughly 70 percent of circumcisers in Nigeria had been persuaded to halt the practice. She added that activists were attacking the demand side of the problem as well, contesting the widespread belief among Nigerians that young girls will be less promiscuous if they are subjected to the procedure.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/26/facebook-community-page-touts-female-genital-mutilation/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see how many feminists and sjw will denounce facebook... My guess? None.

Pages:
Jump to: