Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook's Libra vs Telegram's TON - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 12, 2019, 07:48:26 AM
TON has me super excited. Or HAD ME super excited. But we haven't heard squad from them in so long that I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever come out at this point. Libra has shown more in a couple months than Telegram in two years.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 12, 2019, 07:42:02 AM
Which one has you the most hyped up? This article has me leaning more toward's Telegram's even though we still haven't heard much from it...

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/facebooks-libra-vs-telegrams-ton/

I really like the fact that Facebook's libra will be a stable coin though... But I'm also pretty sure the US government is going to be grabbing Mr. Zuckerberg's balls all the time.

Thoughts?
Libra is not comparable with TO consider both are having a different purpose. But as you said about that the fact that US has taken a very difficult choice for facebook's first crypto because it was against the regulation.
But have you seen the first regulated ico that got A+ tier by SEC? It seems like the trend will be changing. I believe US will give permission tot he mark.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
July 12, 2019, 07:37:22 AM
As long as Zuckerberg is in charge, Libra wont succeed. Facebook needs a true businessman in charge. Zuckerberg's mission ended once he stepped out of his dorm.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
July 12, 2019, 07:25:25 AM
Facebook is everything but blockchain friendly. We the people who have been here since the beginning know that Facebook won't comply with satoshi's core values of anonymity and privacy.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2019, 07:13:13 AM
Telegram all the way. They have proven not to be scared to fight against governments. Russia didn't kill Telegram but the US could potentially kill Facebook.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
July 12, 2019, 07:01:05 AM
I'm actually leaning more toward's Facebooks. Their user base is much larger than that of Telegram's. They're also going to help introducing crypto to not so savvy people.
Activity: 30
July 12, 2019, 06:50:39 AM
Which one has you the most hyped up? This article has me leaning more toward's Telegram's even though we still haven't heard much from it...

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/facebooks-libra-vs-telegrams-ton/

I really like the fact that Facebook's libra will be a stable coin though... But I'm also pretty sure the US government is going to be grabbing Mr. Zuckerberg's balls all the time.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: