Pages:
Author

Topic: Faceter , Another scam project - page 5. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
March 05, 2020, 09:07:14 AM
This is not a correct format of scam accusation. If you want to create an accurate scam accusation plz try to post like this format.
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Also, you can read the pinned post. Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) and don't bump your thread by posting again and again. Just edit the original post and input all your thinking in it. Thanks

Hi sir , I updated my original post by all data i have from the ICO

If you need any documents i can introduce for you , i will be under your service to prove to communiry this scammer and take care from investing money in scam projects like Faceter
March 05, 2020, 05:18:47 AM
This is the screenshot of their official telegram group Faceter admin stacey told that the final product end of 2019 and of course no product till now

https://imgur.com/4PUdBO2
March 04, 2020, 08:36:58 AM
Also i contacted prince harry and we are preparing our lawyers for raising this issue to high courts in South africa , but we dont know exactly his llocation there and he refuses to tell any data about his team or fake developpers
March 04, 2020, 08:34:24 AM
I updated the data above in my post

Me and most of investors who paid millions of dollars for this scammer called Robert will arrest him soon and we need any info about the location of him and his fake team ,
February 19, 2020, 03:07:20 PM
This is not a correct format of scam accusation. If you want to create an accurate scam accusation plz try to post like this format.
Code:

Also, you can read the pinned post. Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) and don't bump your thread by posting again and again. Just edit the original post and input all your thinking in it. Thanks

Ok sir i will modify my original post with all requirment and tell you

Thanks alot for your nice kind modification
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
February 18, 2020, 10:57:21 AM
Code:

February 18, 2020, 02:19:06 AM
Of course after collecting the 28 million $ worth of ETH , he dumped all his FACE to get another profits beside his 28 millions and FACE decreased from 0.2 $ to ).0006 $ now !!!

Arrest this scammer please

28 Million dollars collected for 1 Person !!!

By the way there was a telegram admin called Elena she left them i think after she knew she will be arrested with him 
February 18, 2020, 02:08:06 AM
Guys Please can you arrest the Robert Potheir (CEO of scam project Faceter)

He collected 28 millions dollar worth of ETH on march 2018 with his GF Stacey and did not do project as planned on 2019

He now stepped down with sell off of his amount and dump 99 %

how to arrest him in South Africa , anyone know lawyer there
Huh?

Updates on request of respectful admins about the scammer

his linkedinn profile  ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-pothier-47a2541b )

Their rise of millions of dollars worth of ETH on feb 2018 ( https://cryptocurrencynews.com/icos/ico-news/faceter-ico-presale-decentralized-surveillance/ )

No product was delivered and he with team Stacey and Andrew, Nick and Tim dumped their tokens with total loss and damage - 99.9 %

They stolen our money  and then dumped tokens with no product as promised on 2019
Pages:
Jump to: