Pages:
Author

Topic: Facing a problem with chrome mobile browser during giving feedback. - page 2. (Read 411 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
It seems a bug on browser side or on the device itself, not on the forum IMO, someone had the same issue encountered here Bug??? Trust Feedback (Comment Section)
Maybe on browser side. But how to solve? Need to wait for upcoming update?

Works fine for me on Chrome 79.0

What version of chrome/android are you using?
I am also using chrome version 79.0.3945.116 and Android 9.

Best advice would be try using another browser, it's problem with the Chrome itself.
Yea, if there is no solution during this version I will try. But chrome is very smooth browser to me. Smiley  

Snip~~
You can try the desktop site option from chrome and check if it helps.

Just try with Desktop mode still facing problem.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Working fine for me as well, I'm using version 79.0.3945.93 running on Android 10.
Which Android version you are using?

You can try the desktop site option from chrome and check if it helps.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I am not aware of this issue because I rarely leave trust feedback to anyone but I have lot of issues with chrome browser when using bitcointalk like selecting particular text on quote won't work so its the optimization from the browser I guess.

But I do use chrome dev and beta and never experienced those issues while selecting texts so you can also use chrome dev application and let us know about your issue existence.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Best advice would be try using another browser, it's problem with the Chrome itself.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Works fine for me on Chrome 79.0

What version of chrome/android are you using?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
It seems a bug on browser side or on the device itself, not on the forum IMO, someone had the same issue encountered here Bug??? Trust Feedback (Comment Section)
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Recently from a few days, I have been facing a problem with my chrome mobile browser when I trying to make feedback to anyone. So the problem is while I am typing any feedback in the feedback box the submit button remove automatically. I can not find the submit button then. But before starting to type in the box Button showing normal. see the screenshots to better understand.

1. Screenshot before typing in the box

2. Screenshot after start typing in the box

I can not understand the problem. Did you face this problem before?

Note:
1. I have already cleared chrome mobile app data.
Pages:
Jump to: