Pages:
Author

Topic: [FACT] End of month dumping.. - page 4. (Read 6164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 26, 2014, 01:20:54 PM
The price does seem to drop right around the 1st of each month.  With more and more 'big businesses' accepting bitcoin (ie Dell), I'm sure many of them are contributing to this - by converting all loose assets at the end of the fiscal month.  I actually didn't put this together until I seen your post.  
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 26, 2014, 01:20:39 PM
Declining prices at the end of the month... interesting and probably true. I remember people saying others were selling off to pay VPS costs, as bills are due at the end of the month. I find it odd that people would sell off to pay rent, meaning their housing status was based on the whim of the crypto markets (way too risky), but I guess some folks do that too. I expect those that do may find themselves living in a cardboard box at some point though.

I'm sure someone out there has done it, but a database analyzing overall prices and time of year could be interesting to look at. Past performance doesn't necessarily equate to future performance, but it is a trend that does seem to have a logical basis behind it.

Not that it necessarily does me any good, unless a specific alt I want is being dumped at the end of the month, but it's something to look for.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
July 26, 2014, 11:21:05 AM
Crypto ---> Month ---> Moon  Huh

Shocked

i can't deny this proof !
i knew there was a conspiracy in there somewhere and ya of course it's the moon figures  Roll Eyes

been watching a LOT of shows on TV about the moon lately and this may be tied to the various "created" objects on it ?
like the satellite and the big gun or nuclear reactor or the bridge's or various piping etc.
Aliens put moon bases & stuff on it !
And now they want to control our Altcoins too !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
July 26, 2014, 11:16:18 AM
Have you ever seen coins go upward instead of downward during this end of the month dump?

i would say yeah it happens.. not unusual
the most popular one or some random obscure ones
but what if the market was not down overall ?
then i think the ones *still going up would have gone up far higher had the market not been in a down turn..
see what i mean ?

i am no pro market analyst guy just trying share my observations and a rough idea why i think it's happening
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
July 26, 2014, 02:13:13 AM
I think the community has matured and not throwing there btc into alts with not needed "innovation" and no future besides being traded. I know whales/PnDs are actually starting to lose money as the community starts wising up to the game. Soon coins with real value will start to shine as people get over there need to make a quick buck and end up losing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 26, 2014, 01:53:27 AM
please delete the thread. Thanks for posting ... :p
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 26, 2014, 01:52:36 AM
Crypto ---> Month ---> Moon  Huh

Shocked

http://i.imgur.com/9iQcFna.jpg
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 26, 2014, 01:43:42 AM
Interesting.... Subscribed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 26, 2014, 01:41:24 AM
Have you ever seen coins go upward instead of downward during this end of the month dump?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
July 25, 2014, 11:29:17 PM
well i mean Bitcoin + Altcoins for starters..

and yeah Rent..i had dumped countless times myself to pay rent or other bills in the past.
i also have been told by well known bigger day traders they use their monthly bill money for speculating..
so they have to cash out at the end of the month.

there is also other factors for dumping too that is interlinked with Bitcoin and altcoins.
take for example a BTC mining farm that is worth many millions of dollars revenue wise located in Washington State USA..
they have loan payments to make and electricity bills to pay and so do some smaller miners..
imagine you went and bought 20 gpu's..
you have to pay the electricity bill for them and not all of us have a giant bank account with extra "play money"
so that bill money has to come from somewhere.

then factor in guys who KNOW this already dumping ahead of schedule.. i have, lots because i needed to pay my bills
and i wanted to get a jump on the monthly dumpers to get more for my coins.

then factor in the crowd momentum.. one the pedulum starts swinging the other way it's happening and it's not going to be stopped.

i don't think there is one simple reason for it but many rock solid reason for the timing of it..

use it to your advantage !

edit:
mid month is usually the peak price i think.
reaching the low around the end of the month.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
July 25, 2014, 11:06:55 PM
like the title says.. happens every month and i noticed this long ago last year.. totally predictable !

but surprisingly, most of you out there have not noticed.. use it to your advantage Wink
Pages:
Jump to: