Pages:
Author

Topic: Factoid - The Software Token For The Factom Network - page 5. (Read 11786 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Its had been asked earlier in the thread which jurisdiction the Factom Foundation is based.

I can now share that London is that jurisdiction. You will see this confirmed in the Product Purchase and Terms Agreements for the software sale which will go live in about 10 minutes.

The Factom team spent significant time evaluating which jurisdiction would be best and ultimately London proved to be the most friendly and clear in terms of their approach to the sale of software for the purposes of Factom.

Its good to see such a well established center for commerce being open to our community.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
How many coins are on sale and what is the price?  How much are you looking to raise?

There is not limit. Investors will decide the marketcap. Each btc = 2000 factoids.

And they are going to dump the Bitcoins they get.

Activity: 251
tried signing up, but nothing happens after pressing the sign up button on the registration page>?

It will be live when the sale starts or a bit earlier. Koinify is at work on the page.
less than 48 hours till the factoids sale starts!  I expect this to crush Gems numbers in the first 48 hours!

Thank you for the support. We are looking forward for the sale to begin.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

We are pleased to announce a collaboration between Vaultoro + Factom.
Read the details on our blog.
We have hosted a Hangout with the founders of both teams which you can watch below.

This is really cool. I use Vaultoro, it's a great way to protect your capital from taking a plunge when bitcoin drops in value.
We are pleased to announce a collaboration between Rivetz + Factom.

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
i wonder how many btc would the project gets?
Our project page on Koinify is now live for more info.

koinify.com/#/project/FACTOM

Activity: 585
i would like to take part in the project
Activity: 252
it's a nice Project.

We are pleased to announce a collaboration between Vaultoro + Factom.
We have hosted a Hangout with the founders of both teams which you can watch below.

I am very excited for the sale. I have cashed out all my altcoins in anticipation!

We thank you for the support.  Smiley
Is Factom going to have a staged token sale like Gems did?  Gems was 17250=1 bitcoin on first day and 10000= 1 bitcoin on last day. Is Factom going to be similar?

More details will be available before the beginning of the sale. Stay tuned. Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
"The factom.org team page references a “Chairman of the Board”, implying that there is a registered legal entity behind the scenes. Is that the case? if so, could you indicate the country of registration and the registration id?"
TIA Cheers Graham

Graham, Thanks for the question.

Factom is going to be making an announcement before the software sale about the jurisdiction it has selected for the non profit Factom Foundation's incorporation. In short, the team has evaluated jurisdictions around the world that are progressive about new financial technologies and talked with experts about the selection.

Activity: 540
So is the software sale an ICO for the tokens?
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I'm sure I have heard of similar systems already running. What's different about Factoid?
Activity: 364
As stated in the OP, we will be hosting Factom's upcoming software sale. We are free and open to answering or discussing any questions, comments or concerns from Koinify's end.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
The factom.org team page references a “Chairman of the Board”, implying that there is a registered legal entity behind the scenes. Is that the case? if so, could you indicate the country of registration and the registration id?

TIA

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I'm working as a community leader and video artist for Factom and I must say it's the most professional team I've ever worked with in this space.
A very exciting month is ahead.
reading.. too much to read..  Grin can we mine this or ICO ? can we make money using Factom Software and Network. ?

There is no mining on the Factom Network, we will host a Factoid Software Sale via Koinify starting from March 31st and yes if you share your computing power and resources on the network you will be able to earn Factoids.
Pages:
Jump to: