Pages:
Author

Topic: FACTORS THAT AFFECTS THE PRICE OF AN ALTCOIN? - page 4. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
There are many factors that are visibly related to the Cryptocurrency prices. The price goes ups and downs regarding being affected by some internal and external issues which are- supply-demand factor, crypto prices cross-influence, upgrade of software and platform app, changing in Govt. regulations, news in media, bitcoin price, of course, the blockchain collaborations, interest rates etc. To assume any project or investing in it, one may research and consider those factors.
Activity: 168

The world of cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable, the prices of the coins keep fluctuating from high to low and vice versa every now and then. The prices mainly get affected by market manipulation so your profit or loss depends on when you sell it. If you sell them when the prices go higher then you earn profit but if you sell them when the prices start to drop you're obviously having a loss, so it's always better to be patient in the world of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
pump and dump.
which is basically pure manipulation of the market. sometimes it starts with some sort of news which hypes the coin and leads to its pump. for example Stellar was listed on Coinbase (or is going to be listed?) and that hyped it up a lot and lead to a big pump of it.
but sometimes it is just pumpers picking up some random shitcoin and pumping it for short term profit.

And also why some exchanges have higher selling price and others have lower selling price. Can you share your thoughts?

price of altcoins are always the same with a very small difference on different exchanges.
if a difference occurs it will be resolved in a very short time because people either buy/sell that coin on the other exchange and bring the price to the same level as other exchanges or they arbitrage it to come to that level.
if you see a persistent difference then it means there is some problem with that exchange with different price.
Activity: 116
Hi everyone, since I'm still a newbie, and I didn't even tried trading,
I'm just wondering what factors affecrs th price of the token.
And also why some exchanges have higher selling price and others have lower selling price. Can you share your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: