Pages:
Author

Topic: Facts About ARCHCoin Founder Edgar Soares (BTCarchitect) - page 5. (Read 9991 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
whatever, shitbrain - im not dumping my arch; im over 100% profit, i dont think anyone else is dumping either...
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hard to be considered a bag holder after only 4 days on the exchanges.
Activity: 280
shitcoin bagholders always have such bad tempers  Grin
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
lol Smiley

I just hate Fudders
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Your are an idiot !! Trying to promote your shitcoin by fudding other coins = its stupid !! AT LEAST WE KNOW HIS NAME : Edgard soares  , his adress , his telephone ..... . DO YOU REALLY THINK A SCAMMER WILL GIVE HIS REAL NAME ?? Fucking idiot !! Post with your real name . I trust Edgard more than anybody here , he is the smartest guy i've seen here = he proves that he made Huge money on crypto . And archcoin project is UNIQUE .Regarding different registration names =  All big businessmen are using differents entities and different company names = TO AVOID TAX AND OTHER REASONS .....  AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN , YOU FUCKTARD = DO YOU THINK A SCAMMER WILL TELL YOU HIS REAL NAME Huh NICE TRY , BUT EVERYBODY WHO IS IN CRYPTO ACTUALLY TRUST EDGARD , SO GTFO

wow...you must be really angry
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Your are an idiot !! Trying to promote your shitcoin by fudding other coins = its stupid !! AT LEAST WE KNOW HIS NAME : Edgard soares  , his adress , his telephone ..... . DO YOU REALLY THINK A SCAMMER WILL GIVE HIS REAL NAME ?? Fucking idiot !! Post with your real name . I trust Edgard more than anybody here , he is the smartest guy i've seen here = he proves that he made Huge money on crypto . And archcoin project is UNIQUE .Regarding different registration names =  All big businessmen are using differents entities and different company names = TO AVOID TAX AND OTHER REASONS .....  AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN , YOU FUCKTARD = DO YOU THINK A SCAMMER WILL TELL YOU HIS REAL NAME Huh NICE TRY , BUT EVERYBODY WHO IS IN CRYPTO ACTUALLY TRUST EDGARD , SO GTFO
Activity: 299
Jesus himself could start BreadAndFishCoin, come up with an amazing plan and then even go the extra mile to prove that he in fact was Jesus.

• Dev said his father has forksaken him which implies he has a questionable character.
  • Known to consort with prostitute.
  • Says he was a carpenter, but I haven't seen a single fucking table.

I lol at your retarded bullshit and am happy that he locked the original thread.  This is the beginning of the end for this shitty forum.  He was ahead of the curve by including chat in the wallet.  The only people that need to know what is going on with this coin are the people that have money in it.  The rest of you can just infer what is going on by the price.  It's not like he's going for your money anyway, this was about outside money from day 1.
The anonymous guy who is posting here and most likely posting on another thread he created answered my statements with a simple: "All your arguments sucks dick".

Here is my response to him..

Nice argument: "All your arguments sucks dick". That's all I need to know from you Scam.... I mean Archscam. That's the best you can do to address my post?

The reason he locked the thread is because we have all seen legitimate coins get trashed by drawn out FUD campaigns. In the end that is a troll's goal. Draw attention away from the positive aspects of the coin to increase fear. Volume slows down and begins to fade. Eventually traders think something is wrong and they panic sell. You are working for another coin. If you weren't, you would have posted with your real ID. Just be honest here. Your motives DO MATTER. And, you haven't proven that anything about Archcoin is a scam. You haven't proven that Architect has scammed anyone. You are simply spreading FUD and trying to scare people out of Arch.

BTCarchitect doxxed himself from the start. He gave everyone his Linkedin profile and personal information. He doesn't have to give us all a full history of his life. Nothing you "uncovered" was a shock or surprise to indicate that Arch is a scam. For the moment, your FUD campaign is not working. It hit the price a small amount, but Arch is holding strong.

You and your ilk are getting very tiresome. I hope they are paying you well for your destructive behavior.
"Whistleblowers" in a case like this have no reason to hide their identities unless the knowledge of their identity would reveal their real motives. If I personally knew something was wrong with a dev or coin, I would post about it under my real BTCtalk ID. Why not?

All of the "shocking revelations" are not important and aren't actually revelations. So he uses multiple email addresses. So do I and many people I know. So he has many different business interests. So do I and many other people I know. So he has been the victim of hackers. I know many people who have been as well. So he is not working actively in his original chosen career. I don't presently work in my chosen career either. He never claimed to be presently working for an architectural firm. You have not truly found out anything of substance.

The most important thing to note is you haven't found any indications that Arch is a scam. Simple as that.  
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hahaha this is even more funnier https://github.com/archcoin/archcoin/graphs/contributors

Nice to hire some coin service the 28th of september, in reality when he pushed the date of release back to Monday it was infact so the dev could finish the coin.

How classic to hire someone when you are sure of the ipo money  Grin HAHAHAH so fucking funny

last summit the 5th, launch the 6th  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
ConspiracyFacts: why create a fresh BTCtalk account? Why not post with your real ID? Anytime a troll appears at the beginning of a coin with high volume and spreads FUD, I like to see what their history is. You have none. Why hide?

I dont think it matters. If the facts check out - it's ARCH and BTCArchitect that are being questioned, not the whistleblower.

true motive matters

Exposing a scammer is exposing a scammer - regardless of motive, a scammer is a criminal and should be exposed.

Yes he should be
Activity: 28
ConspiracyFacts: why create a fresh BTCtalk account? Why not post with your real ID? Anytime a troll appears at the beginning of a coin with high volume and spreads FUD, I like to see what their history is. You have none. Why hide?

I dont think it matters. If the facts check out - it's ARCH and BTCArchitect that are being questioned, not the whistleblower.

true motive matters

Exposing a scammer is exposing a scammer - regardless of motive, a scammer is a criminal and should be exposed.
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

true motive matters

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

+1

You said he hasn't done anything with architecture since 2009 but then you go to say "He's currently renting a dedicated server at dominios.pt where he runs his other company uolco.com (registered on 2009-04-10) where he hosts most of his domains." in 2009. Maybe he's running his other company?
Activity: 280
dude is a 9 out of 10 on the dickhead scale...dat's fer shure  Grin
BTCArchitect has deleted an admission that the OP is in fact, onto something: (now archived) https://web.archive.org/web/20141007010353/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754055.1520 (scan down and look for the post by BTCArchitect).

There is also this interesting discussion which appears to show something is clearly wrong with BTCArchitect's attitude. On Twitter Twitter and https://web.archive.org/web/20141007075443/https://twitter.com/trumpandpump/status/519346076932132864]archived version[/url].

Please note sometimes you have to F5 a few times for archive.org to show pages

He has been deleting posts which is quite telling...
Activity: 56
You seem to know what your doing. What can you tell us about Checkcoin? From what I have researched it appears %100 legitimate, comes across as too good to be true in this world of scam.
Activity: 437
I sold already so... meh. Why dox the hell out of the guy tho? If he stopped his architecture portfolio in 2009 maybe he started getting into BTC soon after. It's not his fault so many people bought his IPO.

In my opinion the bigger problem is that everyone is investing in all these shitty ICO/IPOs lately. It's really draining the altcoin volumes.

It reminds me of when the multiple-launch-a-day thing started. A lot of coin devs didn't want to create new projects, but it was what the market demanded, so they slowly gave in.

I see the same now, a lot of devs talking about hating IPOs but wondering what else to do, when thats where all the money is going.

It's only going to get worse.

Pages:
Jump to: