Pages:
Author

Topic: Failed Projects Returning Investors Money - page 9. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
From experience, as a matter of fact, you would surely get your fund return once you did not invest in scam project from the start. Investing in a good project is not okay enough to belive they would hit the target, so someone need to be prepared for the risk.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
It happens very rarely that ico returned money.  You will be very lucky if you return your investment!  I got into the projects of scammers three times and ended up without a large amount of money, since then I have carefully and long been selecting and analyzing ico before investing my money in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I invested in one pre-ICO back in November (Heardbeats), I liked the concept and it seemed like a promising project at the time. Unfortunately they folded recently as they couldn't get the partnerships they needed to move the project forward. On the upside, they did return the original investment, albeit at the current dollar value, so lost almost 50%. However, I did respect their honesty and commitment to returning as much as possible to the early investors.

Another project I invested in also folded a couple of months back, and I received an email from them saying they were going to return the investment. Still waiting for that one.

Anyone else have any experience with refunds (or not)?

when investing in an ICO we must be prepared to accept the risks we take in it.
and obviously they will usually refund your money if ICO is indeed there but not successful, different from the beginning if the ICO we choose the SCAM is definitely your money will not come back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think you are very lucky. Now many ICOs cannot do this. Once the project fails or something happens, they may disappear. I suggest that you stay away from ICO in the future and it is really dangerous!
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
I invested in one pre-ICO back in November (Heardbeats), I liked the concept and it seemed like a promising project at the time. Unfortunately they folded recently as they couldn't get the partnerships they needed to move the project forward. On the upside, they did return the original investment, albeit at the current dollar value, so lost almost 50%. However, I did respect their honesty and commitment to returning as much as possible to the early investors.

Another project I invested in also folded a couple of months back, and I received an email from them saying they were going to return the investment. Still waiting for that one.

Anyone else have any experience with refunds (or not)?
Pages:
Jump to: