Pages:
Author

Topic: FAILURE: The best friend of success - page 2. (Read 141 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589
January 08, 2024, 05:41:04 PM
👉The only thing that can make your dreams and aspiration to be unachievable is the fear of failure

👉  Always  think of failure as a bumpy road on your journey to success, not a dead end.

👉 Do not run away from failure but embrace it as a chance to move to the next level, to become better, and stronger.

👉Know that every for every failure, there  is a valuable lesson waiting to be learned.

👉When you fail, ask yourself: “What can I learn from this? How can I improve next time?”

👉Embrace the growth mindset, and watch failures become stepping stones to your  triumph.

“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie

Failure isn't the enemy of success, giving up is.

I've been into countless failures all my life, in my crypto journey alone I won and lost all multiple times before I even got to where I am right now (a comfortable life provided by crypto and my smart financial tactics) and even then I know so well that I'd find ways to put myself into trouble in the future. Am I scared of it? Yes, but am I prepared to face it and actually get back up to start over again when it does come? For sure. I don't wanna sound like a cancer survivor or a paid motivational speaker right now but at the same time I think the situation calls for it. I've seen everyone from last year up to now give up on their dreams (and it doesn't have to be crypto related) which sucks cause I know if they had put their mind and heart into it they would've gotten what they wanted and strived for eventually.

I'm looking forward to more failures and more successes in the years to come, and I'm pretty sure the whole crypto industry is going to bear witness to it as well as it takes its journey full of mistakes and wins as well.

Activity: 44
Merit: 4
January 08, 2024, 05:21:11 PM
👉The only thing that can make your dreams and aspiration to be unachievable is the fear of failure

👉  Always  think of failure as a bumpy road on your journey to success, not a dead end.

👉 Do not run away from failure but embrace it as a chance to move to the next level, to become better, and stronger.

👉Know that every for every failure, there  is a valuable lesson waiting to be learned.

👉When you fail, ask yourself: “What can I learn from this? How can I improve next time?”

👉Embrace the growth mindset, and watch failures become stepping stones to your  triumph.

“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie

Pages:
Jump to: