Pages:
Author

Topic: failure to gain profit - page 15. (Read 18995 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 12, 2019, 02:43:29 AM
The crypto market is currently very unstable. I am easily affected, in panic selling conditions like now I sometimes sell bitcoin at a price lower than the purchase price. The result is a fatal loss.

Then obviously you will loss because that's a wrong mindset to begin with. You should understand that the market is very volatile and try not to be emotional. Tryto understand yourself, and not to panic and wait till the market subsides or settle down.

So far, I have only relied on news information obtained from forums and social media and a little understanding of the foundation of price charts and market movements to make investment decisions in Bitcoin.

Then what is the way so that I can make a big profit ...?

How to effectively avoid unnecessary losses ...?

What's your investment goal? Short or Long term?

Did you invest what you can afford to lose?

As @adaseb have said, if you're not comfortable because of the worsening market conditions, I suggest you better not to enter and try to learn more about crypto investments.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 12, 2019, 02:32:42 AM
The crypto market is currently very unstable. I am easily affected, in panic selling conditions like now I sometimes sell bitcoin at a price lower than the purchase price. The result is a fatal loss.

So far, I have only relied on news information obtained from forums and social media and a little understanding of the foundation of price charts and market movements to make investment decisions in Bitcoin.

Sorry for your losses but this is the crazy world of trading. You are a small fish in a pond full of sharks and whales who want nothing more than to take your money.

Its no different than trading stocks, futures, forex, bonds, etc. It looks easy on paper and when you trade on demo but if you put actual money into the markets you can see how difficult it is to make a profit.

My advice, stay out of market until the bull market is back. Its easier making money in a bull market than a bear market or sideways market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
FABA
January 12, 2019, 12:29:39 AM

Pages:
Jump to: