Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIR-DICE.COM - REALISTIC gaming site FREE BITCOIN/DOGECOIN/LITECOIN FAUCET - page 5. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello,

Can you please do a hard refresh (ctrl + shift + f5)  ?
or in mac (command + shift + r)
if it doesnt help, can you tell me which browser you use ?

maybe it is the browser cache issue.

Also fixed the probability calculation bug in the bets table.

Thanks  for your update Smiley
Activity: 61
Hello,

We added the sound control button (on/off), we hope it will fit your needs.

Continue having fun playing  Smiley

hi the sound  on/off  doesnt work , l click  on it and  nothing happens  Huh
Hello,

We added the sound control button (on/off), we hope it will fit your needs.

Continue having fun playing  Smiley

Hello all  Smiley

First of all, Thank you for your brilliant ideas. That will help us a lot moving forward.

1. Like I mentioned before, there is no connection to pocket dice. We dont know the creator nor have any relations with him.
    We just thought that the realistic dice design is cool, and implemented it into our design   Cool

2. Chatbox - We actually did not intend to develop these feature, and wanted to invest our time in the development of newer games.
    After all your comments, We should rethink that decision...

3. Mute the rolling sound - We will implement it shortly  Wink

Thanks again
Please when you add the chat , make it so when a player wins/loses is able to post his bet id on chat! Thanks in advance
Hello all  Smiley

First of all, Thank you for your brilliant ideas. That will help us a lot moving forward.

1. Like I mentioned before, there is no connection to pocket dice. We dont know the creator nor have any relations with him.
    We just thought that the realistic dice design is cool, and implemented it into our design   Cool

2. Chatbox - We actually did not intend to develop these feature, and wanted to invest our time in the development of newer games.
    After all your comments, We should rethink that decision...

3. Mute the rolling sound - We will implement it shortly  Wink

Thanks again
is there any way we can mute the sound when playing?
and btw i hope this isnt pocketdice owner or someone related who scammed my 0.08btc and closed the site, also chat would be great

and right now seems there is no any option to turn off sounds. but I would suggest you turn off your pc volume or you can also turn off sound for this particular site in the browser settings Tongue

yeah, having chat box would be awesome.
lol thats a good idea Cheesy  ( turn off sound for this particular site in the browser settings)
Activity: 14
and btw i hope this isnt pocketdice owner or someone related who scammed my 0.08btc and closed the site, also chat would be great

and right now seems there is no any option to turn off sounds. but I would suggest you turn off your pc volume or you can also turn off sound for this particular site in the browser settings Tongue

yeah, having chat box would be awesome.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I have no issues with the site's design overall, to be honest I didn't even notice any similarities to PocketDice during my first visit to the site, for me they are just both colored green, which isn't used in a lot of dice sites these days. What I see lacking is a chatting system inside your site which is needed in order for your members to stay connected to each other. Running promos in your dice site is also one of the ways to boost your site's audience as that is what will differentiate you the most in other dice sites.
When you roll the dice its red win or lose , so i suggest you make it so when the dice wins the color of the dices are green!
Thanks
Hi krypto_world!,

You are absolutely right about the option to cancel the withdraw.
I will add it to our task pool.

Your withdraw should be processed in the next few minutes  Smiley

Thanks
withdrawals are  not processing and it would be good if you provide an option to cancel withdraw.
Hi krypto_world,

Have fun !
good luck !

any chance of adding chat box.
Hi whis,

Thanks for the feedback !
We will check and fix what needs to be fixed asap.

Thanks again
Activity: 266
invite you introducing a little web using a bitcoin for playing poker. thank you
Activity: 1204
Merit: 6
@FAIR-DICE.COM

tried out ur site ..when play with small bets , theres a 1sat different for winning payout .
but as i go to ALLBETS tab , look at the PAYOUT & GAME ..im confuse , its too messy & dont seems right tho  Grin

https://prnt.sc/iu9jgx
https://prnt.sc/iu9h4i
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
Hi Bitinity.

Thanks for your honest questions,

Most of the big bets you see currently on the site are from our QA people.
We are still stress testing the system, we are trying to cover all testing cases  Smiley

Soon we will start several advertising campaigns and then the stress tests will stop.

I think that the design is quit different from pocket dice's - and in the future it will continue to evolve.
We have several more games under development, and then I assure you the sites will look totally different.

Thanks again for your advise :-)

You should really make it entirely different since the past dice scam site (pocket dice) will re-live with this one.Impressions doesnt easily remove into those gamblers who knows the history of pocketdice.This would really passed up and possibly get negative impressions towards the site that legendary cup do remind me the similarities and thanks for Darkstars post on such recall.
Hi krypto_world,

Have fun !
good luck !

Just now deposited LTC and started to play. it would be more fun if you add a chat box.
Hi Bitinity.

Thanks for your honest questions,

Most of the big bets you see currently on the site are from our QA people.
We are still stress testing the system, we are trying to cover all testing cases  Smiley

Soon we will start several advertising campaigns and then the stress tests will stop.

I think that the design is quit different from pocket dice's - and in the future it will continue to evolve.
We have several more games under development, and then I assure you the sites will look totally different.

Thanks again for your advise :-)

Pages:
Jump to: