Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake news makes the market better? - page 2. (Read 152 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Fake news, can not help positively affect the market of crypto currency!

I share the same opinion when people try to create FUD we see that the market decrease, because this cryptocurrency world is volatile. I hope to see only good news about bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
News is always just a tool for manipulating the market. When China banned the exchange, the market continued to grow.

Therefore, I do not believe in the strong influence of news on the growth of bitcoin prices
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 09, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
Fake news, can not help positively affect the market of crypto currency!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 09, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Fake news is aimed at newbies. Obviously, professionals are not guided by news if they do not know anything about the current news. In some cases, professionals can create news to manage the price (as a consequence of newcomers). It's not better or worse, because it's the nature of the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
you are right, but not all fake news can effectively influence the market. everything is only temporary, has a time limit and in my opinion is useless and only spends time. how long do we have to lie? when can crypto grow well, if all is fake, lies and manipulation ??

For newbie and panic buyer, that was a trap.
if all newbie are trapped and I am sure they will be traumatized to try to come back, maybe this can also create fear for other newbies and can worsen people's view of crypto.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
Yes i agree fake news pump market price, in crypto world people buy the news when it is not a confirm info it usually have good affect on market though it doesn't last long before another dump.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
I think that fake news will cause instability in the encryption market and may cause more negative effects, so we have to learn how to distinguish between true and false news.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 09, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps

Fake news is just good for the one who knows that is the fake news, so they will follow the rythem and sell when in profit.
For newbie and panic buyer, that was a trap.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps
It is impossible. because the fake news will make the price go down even though that's good news.
because all the news will be checked whether it is true or not. and for me good or bad news about crypto but not having proof of truth will not be able to help pump prices in the market itself.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 09, 2018, 08:45:04 AM
Hell no, fake news die out in a few days and might create way more damage. You're not looking at both sides of the coin, fake news
might also try to destabilise BTC.
And that's happening to the crypto market right now and how a lot of the fake news and FUD has been driving a lot of newcomers to the panic sell and it looks like we will see the next bottom. I guess the hype of SEC gives a short term impact and it may happen next month. It gives a lot of uncertainties.
Activity: 72
August 09, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
No. there will be no advantage in any way from fake news. Fake news can cause panic and can cause damage to cryptoworld. Fakes should not be encourage in any way shape of form.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 09, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
Hell no, fake news die out in a few days and might create way more damage. You're not looking at both sides of the coin, fake news
might also try to destabilise BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: