Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake support? - page 6. (Read 740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
May 29, 2023, 07:31:57 AM
China have always been growing their blockchain talent under the radar. This was evident at the time that NEO was born. A lot of the bans following only specifically relate to certain aspects of cryptocurrency but never on the industry as an absolute whole (despite how mainstream media had portrayed it each time). China (at these points in time) also could not afford Bitcoin to reign supreme, just like the US could not afford, or Russia for that matter. This might be different now and why they are boasting their talent and opening their arms publicly.

With the distraction of AI and other mega technologies that are shaping our world, I do wonder if Bitcoin or blockchain will take the stage again soon, and who will benefit most from it. I think it is clear that the US will not take that title.
Activity: 21
Merit: 7
May 29, 2023, 06:45:25 AM
Regarding the specific situation in Hong Kong, it has been a major hub for crypto-related activities, including exchanges and blockchain projects. China invests a lot of resources in that.
Both China and the US have shown interest in blockchain technology, but their approaches and regulatory philosophies differ. The US has taken a more cautious and fragmented regulatory approach, with various regulatory bodies involved. China, on the other hand, tends to have a more centralized and controlled approach, mostly because of their politics.
China have some interesting statistics about producing almost 60% of world's goods, their perspectives are limitless imo.
Activity: 882
Merit: 272
May 29, 2023, 06:19:49 AM
Things are now looking different for crypto in china right now, I thought china will be the most hateful country on crypto after they destroyed so many asics that belongs to crypto miners in the country and crypto mining was also banned.

Now china is now taking the biggest approach to embracing web3 and support some crypto projects, since china has banned Bitcoin over 6 times in the past do you think this is another fake move?

I know that Hongkong is the soul location that's doing all this crypto thing, do you think that the whole country (china) will benefit from this or this case will be that Hong Kong will be the location for crypto things?

What's your belief on these? Are they trying to beat the US to it? Because right now the US is playing dumb with crypto and china sees a better opportunity in crypto, what do you think?how will this end?
Pages:
Jump to: