Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake team VS no team on ICO. - page 2. (Read 259 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
September 14, 2018, 05:04:56 PM
up for visibility
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
September 09, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
Interesting post, here is what we think:

People get paid to defend those scammers all the time. We have many examples in this forum. here we have an example of a looooong response. Will not waste time reading that. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/globfone-scam-4985965 (post #7)

If an investor is dumb enough to invest on an ICO without a team, or a team with images of cartoons characters without a link to a real person, it is their problem.

If an investor is a victim of an ICO that used a fake team, such as stealing people's image or stock photo,  justice should be made. Investors are responsible for their investment, and they must do a minimal search before investing. ANything we post on the scam section will almost immediately appear on Google search.

We usually say that:  an  ICO without a Team is a scam
                               an  ICO with fake images (Stock photos)of a team is BIG SCAM
                               an ICO stealing people's identity (name and or images) it is a HUGE SCAM and a CRIME.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
September 09, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
Few scammers defending on scam accusation that some ICO never used team. Also we are not exposing them who have no team on website. Let me give answer who is like to defend fake team. To be honest Fake team is more dangerous from no team.

I'm surprised if there is really a member who defend an ICO with a fake team. Sometimes I think they're paid by those scammers too.

Using a fake team is not only dangerous for potential investors but can also spoil others reputation. They're literally using other photo/identity and make other people think that the ICO is backed by some great people. What happens if there's an exit scam? Like it or not, the real person will likely get questioned. Unless s/he can defend themselves, it's quite probable that they'll be considered a scammer too.

I actually think that fake team is more or less like there is no real team behind the ICO, as it is impossible to sue them unless we can get their real identity which is also quite hard to do or even impossible (when they're using stock photos).
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
September 09, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
We know so many scam ICO exposed with fake team lately. Just across my mind from defence of scammers. Few scammers defending on scam accusation that some ICO never used team. Also we are not exposing them who have no team on website.
Let me give answer who is like to defend fake team. To be honest Fake team is more dangerous from no team. Because no team already exposed themselves. Investors are able to see there is no team. I will not surprised if they scamed. Because investors known where they are going to invest. So we don't need to exposed ICO with no team as well.

For fake team, they will scamed and divert accusation to others. Becasue they already stolen picture and identity of others innocent people's. So this is a big crime. Investors are not aware about them that they are going to scamed. Because they will see there is a team. If investors  mistakely visit their ANN Thread than he will find great team, nice team, experienced team, potential team many more. That's why we need to exposed scam ICO's with fake team.
Pages:
Jump to: