Pages:
Author

Topic: Fake Twitter Acc scams CryptpPeople - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Can we report this scamming man to twitter administration for proper investigations and actions? It is evil for him to be hacking into people's account which leads to a security breach on personal privacy. This guy must be stopped. It is no longer safe working together with such a person. I think our social media account should not be exposed to such fellow because of crime.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:43:51 AM
I think in the bitcoin market there are many dangerous things that we need to mention. Not only Elon Musk but also countless, hundreds, billions ... those who do not have healthy competition in the Crypto market, so I personally would like to remind you to work The moral, always have high alert spirit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 08, 2018, 10:40:38 AM
My bet is that we're not going to run out of gullible people anytime soon.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 08, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
Yo guys, there is another scam in Twitter and Used the name of Mr. Elon Musk. And for sure another dirt this in the name of Cryptocurrecny and Mr. Musk and for sure many twitter accounts will be more suspended because of this.

The user get 180k in just a Day. So what do you think about this , do you know how can we stop and know whos behind of this.

Be Careful always guys, and have a nice day to all Smiley

Source Link : https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/fake-elon-musk-twitter-bitcoin-scam-earned-180k-in-one-day/?fbclid=IwAR2vgR86VaKQ_RtCMRI9r5-Q8naopghALJMoprO9u_oc0PTjuS01ER1AOy4
It's an old trick but it looks like there was a lot of newbies still don't know about this trick. Not only elon musk but this guys was creating so many fake accounts and tried to clone vitalik's account then spread bullshit about ethereum give away. just report the account and only twitter can do that.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
I think a lot of fraud is done on social media, but not us who judge, we have to be selective about this.
Better to avoid and leave it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 10:28:34 AM
What a BIG SCAM! Scammers really like to use paid ads to promote their scamming hub website, We can encounter fake links on Google and just recently knew that they also use Twitter, next time we should be careful and stop the greed cause it's obvious that is fake.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 08, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
Yo guys, there is another scam in Twitter and Used the name of Mr. Elon Musk. And for sure another dirt this in the name of Cryptocurrecny and Mr. Musk and for sure many twitter accounts will be more suspended because of this.

The user get 180k in just a Day. So what do you think about this , do you know how can we stop and know whos behind of this.

Source Link : https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/fake-elon-musk-twitter-bitcoin-scam-earned-180k-in-one-day/?fbclid=IwAR2vgR86VaKQ_RtCMRI9r5-Q8naopghALJMoprO9u_oc0PTjuS01ER1AOy4

What was this is all about? and how cryptocurrency involve in this so called twitter scam? As we all know everywhere has a lot of scammers and only take some time to attacked the target that has expose vulnerabilities like the twitter does so we better take extra precaution to avoid this to happen.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 08, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
Ugh, another problem to take because it taints the name of cryptocurrency in Twitter. This is probably one of the reason why twitter is suspending a lot of accounts lately. I'm kind of afraid since I use twitter for bounties which involves cryptocurrency too.
Activity: 658
November 08, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
Currently there are so many twitter accounts that have been banned, I also experienced it until I made an appeal to Twitter, but if I have to mention that Twitter is a scam I don't really agree, because until now Twitter still allows bounty campaigns on their platforms
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 08, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Wow this is a problem if it's true that the account is a fake account, I'm sure people need to be selective in following and responding to news through social media, because the issue that is spread is not necessarily the truth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 08, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
People need to wise up, this is a problem for all the legitimate projects as people are goint to start to believe that it is simply not possible to find good projects and that everything is a scam.
Activity: 443
November 08, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
it seems that it depends on yourself if you can first see a secure trust certificate on a project's website then we can avoid far from fraud by irresponsible individuals. for a beginner we better need to observe the secure on the project's website link.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 08, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I am more active on facebook, but never heard this name actually, but it gives us lesson to be more careful., money can easily be earned but i like the way how i earned it. For some guys, hacking and scamming is the best way, but this type of job would not take longer, if we are all aware on how we deal with it, dont too much attach to social accounts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 08, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: