Pages:
Author

Topic: Fall of Afghanistan Or Rise OF Afghanistan - page 2. (Read 211 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 18, 2021, 02:40:11 PM

I don't know the full content of what BLTunlocker wrote, but I followed the advice I was given here, and the threads are now a lot better. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
August 18, 2021, 02:23:45 PM
where are you from? A us embassy or what?
I fuck your mother last night and now you forget my face?

you mean peaceful consent like here ?
No, like where when the legislature makes law, that is a peaceful consensus in my opinion.

and the recent bioterrorism forced injection where is the consent?
I think mandatory vaccination is a mistake. Anyway, but in the event the government becomes tyrannical, the people can protest in the streets, and putting pressure to change the law. Conversely, when Taliban makes stupid decisions, you think people will dare to protest?
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
August 18, 2021, 02:03:10 PM
Taliban is a terrorist organization. It means they govern using terror, not with peaceful consensus. Try to criticize/oppose Taliban and you will get insta-killed.
Freedom doesn't exist under such organization, since they will form tyrannical (nasty) government.

you mean peaceful consent like here ?

and the recent bioterrorism forced injection where is the consent? where are you from? A us embassy or what?

911 wtc 7 , where are the talibans?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 18, 2021, 01:24:29 PM
Afghanistan has WON the war against the Super Power USA
The Taliban is not Afghanistan. It's a terrorist movement that enforce brutal Sharia law. Here's a bit of background:
https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-what-is-sharia-law-and-how-has-the-taliban-interpreted-it-12383974

and is now under freedom.
Try telling that to the 50% of the population that are female. Or indeed to anyone who has to live there and is not a rabid fundamentalist zealot. Quote from the link above.

Taliban interpretation of Sharia law

The Taliban was condemned internationally for enforcing a strict and extreme version of Sharia law during its rule from 1996 to 2001, which included administering punishments such as public stonings, whippings and hangings.

The militant group also banned music and musical instruments, with the exception of the daf - a type of frame drum - and cut off the hands of thieves and stoned adulterers.

Along with their allies, they committed massacres against Afghan civilians, denied UN food supplies to 160,000 starving people, and conducted a policy of scorched earth - burning vast areas of fertile land and destroying tens of thousands of homes.

Under the Taliban's ruling, activities and media including paintings, photography and movies that depicted people or other living things were banned.

Many Afghans fear the Taliban will reimpose this harsh interpretation of Islamic law - leading to thousands of people trying to flee the country.

Impact on Afghan women

Under the Taliban's rule, women were effectively put under house arrest as they were not allowed to work or have an education.

Women and girls from the age of eight had to wear a burka and had to be chaperoned by a male relative if they wanted to leave their home.

High-heeled shoes were also banned in case they excited men, homes with windows on the ground and first floor had to be painted over and women were forbidden to go on their balconies.

Photographing, filming or displaying pictures of females in newspapers, books, shops or the home was not allowed, place names that had "women" in were changed and women were banned from appearing on radio, TV or at public gatherings.

Women who disobeyed the rules, even if they had no male relatives to go outside with, were flogged in the street or in stadiums and town halls.

Women had their thumb tips cut off for wearing nail varnish and were stoned to death if they refused to declare loyalty to the Taliban. Anyone who broke the rules could be subject to humiliation, public beatings by the Taliban's religious police or execution.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
August 18, 2021, 01:10:30 PM
Taliban is a terrorist organization. It means they govern using terror, not with peaceful consensus. Try to criticize/oppose Taliban and you will get insta-killed.
Freedom doesn't exist under such organization, since they will form tyrannical (nasty) government.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
August 18, 2021, 12:40:55 PM
Afghanistan has WON the war against the Super Power USA and is now under freedom. USA has faced the worst defeat despite being a super power.
20 years of struggle has come to life now.

But International media is using the headlines "FALL OF Afghanistan " ?  Is it not the RISE OF Afghanistan Huh
Pages:
Jump to: