Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 5. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
riiiising vs fallling, the clash of the titans.

No most likely someone with too much time on their hands who thinks trolling the message boards somehow fulfills a missing part in their lives really...
Looks like the bear trolls' employment contracts are up and they've gone away.

I worked with Blitz to get fallllling and all the other bear accounts banned. So I don't think you'll be hearing from them any time soon.  Grin Grin

Oh really? I miss him...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

No most likely someone with too much time on their hands who thinks trolling the message boards somehow fulfills a missing part in their lives really...

I worked with Blitz to get fallllling and all the other bear accounts banned. So I don't think you'll be hearing from them any time soon.  Grin Grin

Their FUD spreading won't help anyways. People are getting used to it.
Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
Think this is a bulltrap.

I think so too. We need a little more time establishing the lows.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Think this is a bulltrap.
Merit: 254
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Sorry guys but this is the one true graph to rule them all:
Merit: 254
Whatcha got to say now, ya clowns?

How irrelevant can you b?
Activity: 126

The bitcoin market fluctuates, obviously bulls will have their days... But can you really say we are not in a short squeeze bounce? Can you really claim this isn't a bull trap??? Can you really say the bottom has been reached??? We have been through this with bitcoin many many times before, it is still down close to 70% in a 10 month period...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Their boss got loads of cheap coins from weak hands and trend has changed because they need to sell it with 10x profit. Trolls will work under new bullish accounts till the next bubble pops Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I wonder how soon we'll be revisiting this thread....

Sooner than we may think. The same thing happened last time when we dipped to the high $300s and recovered to the $500s shortly thereafter. A lot of people said we'll never see those cheap coins again and then we dipped to the high $200s. The price may appear to be recovering right now, but there's no guarantee that it won't crash even lower on the next dip.

"this time is different"

or you want to use this phrase only when it is declining?

falling of the past doesn't mean shit with the possibility of the future, the same way with rising
Activity: 952
Merit: 281

They bury their heads in the sand every time there is a minor price rise
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Just lucky guess. We'll see big rise next 2 months
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Sooner than we may think. The same thing happened last time when we dipped to the high $300s and recovered to the $500s shortly thereafter. A lot of people said we'll never see those cheap coins again and then we dipped to the high $200s. The price may appear to be recovering right now, but there's no guarantee that it won't crash even lower on the next dip.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We're bound to go up from here. It's decided. Bears will have a terrible hangover! Be warned!
Pages:
Jump to: