Pages:
Author

Topic: False Promises About Bounty Payments! - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Last Time Im doing a Bounty It was Since November and Supposed to be Ending on Jan 21 But they Extend it for I month until Feb 21 and Almost 2 months is pass theres no payment was made atlast they said that the payment was start April 30 But Until now Payment is not sent. at first they said it was boasted a $17,000,000 dollars Bounty the Biggest in Bitcointalk History look at the price now its a huge dump? Failed Failed Failed promises..

I seldom believed in bounty that whose rewards are extremely high. Because it often has problems. Their coin, they can arbitrarily price their coin. And nothing is sure its token will be higher than the ICO price. Valuing highly is a way to hide the weakness of the their project. I always think carefully before participating in such projects.
Activity: 283
We have many of them that don't keep to their promises anymore, Envion is a good example for those bounty hunter that joined the campaign, meanwhile I don't think any bounty rewards have been distributed up-till today.
Most of this bounty manager keep promises false.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.

I think you should report these campaigns. Though we are patient it is not right that we get don't get what we ought to have since we worked for it. But if the tokenns are late or there have been lapses in the promised date, try to extend understanding to the team. most teams would want all their participants to get the profit that they deserve that's why sometimes they delay the distribution of tokens.
Activity: 126
do not expect too high on a bounty project payout, sometimes you can get a value of 2-3 times greater than the offer but more often you get less than imagined. find good project is the key good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
bounty not paying the attendees is a thing very much happening since the beginning of 2018 until now probably already 70% bounty just cheated all participants for months, it seems the admin should limit the bounty manager so that everyone no longer experience a grief about payment

Like Daneel.io, their community managers in their Telegram Channel aren't that honest and they're not willing to give rewards to their bounty participants which are helping them to their success and promote their ICO to attract more investors in this forum.
They are one of the best example for how bounty campaign managers and community admins are handling issues.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.

I don't think all of the ICOs and bounty campaigns are honest on their promises and Yes, I do agree that most of them didn't comply all of their promises at the start and they're trying to adjust when the bounty campaign is about to end just like they reduce their bounty campaign allocation tokens, token distribution delays and so much more.
This Daneel.io is worst because they have 2 waves of bounty campaigns and now they're not willing to pay old bounty participants.
Activity: 866
bounty not paying the attendees is a thing very much happening since the beginning of 2018 until now probably already 70% bounty just cheated all participants for months, it seems the admin should limit the bounty manager so that everyone no longer experience a grief about payment
Activity: 212
We as a bounty hunter we cannot anticipate what will bounty programs have false promises. But now there are a lot of sweet message promising that their bounty payment will come until your patience is gone.
Activity: 322
Indeed it is common knowledge, those in power who handle campaigns sometimes do not fully control the payment of tokens..The project owner has many reasons to avoid questions when a participant asks about a payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510

HDAC bounty campaign is one of the bounties which is not honest and lack of information regarding on the token distribution. I have mention them because almost five(5) months have been ended their bounty campaign. I don't know what is their main reason to delay our payment. We asked them how many times about the distribution.
Activity: 104
One of the false promises about bounty payments are offering big bounty or airdrops to those who join in their campaign but unfortunately because of only few invest in their project, the ICO will fail and the payment to those who participate in bounty will be forgotten, neglect or not be made.
Activity: 196
Bonuses are not binding on any individual organization. So it's normal for us to finish the bonus campaign but not pay it right. I often meet. So if you can adapt, you will continue to participate in the Bounty.
Activity: 313
This issue has been a raging one and it is so unfortunate that bounty hunters who helped in promoting ICO are sidelined at the end of the day. If an ICO turned out to be unsuccessful, every stakeholders involved will understand the true situation of things but for a project to be successful without paying bounty hunters, it is unfair.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Before joining bounty campaign, probably you didn't pay attention on their project team quality and bounty manager. Fortunately, the only problem I only had, they took longer time to distribute their token for rewards. There is a good bounty manager list here in this forum, you can find their bounty that they manages and decide which bounties good for you.

I've take time to look up every requirements and I make sure I fulfill all conditions. Yet, some bounties have not paid for about 4 months now. One of it is LiveEdu which is very sad.

We need to get bounties from good bounty managers. Can you share the link to get their list on the forum?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
I am not surprised to see that some bounty campaigns do not pay out after the bounty hunters are done with the posting because not all of the coins make it to exchanges and once they stop the market or halt it, then there is no way for you to get your rewards and tokens. All in all about 70% of bounty campaigns actually end up paying out so you have a bigger chance of getting your coins than not getting them at all
Sad but true. There are bounty campaigns that ended up scam and the participants suffer because of this. Imagine doing a bounty for months and then in the end, you won't get what you deserve. Yet there are campaigns who still pays even if the project did not succeed but the problem with this is that the coin is hard to be listed on any exchanges or if it get listed the price seems unfair.

We may be smart in choosing the campaign that we will participate with but we can't control what will happen in the end. I think that when it comes to project, investors can be considered as key for the project to succeed.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

Yeah I've also agree to you their are a lots of bounty campaign that keeps promising but in the end way they want will happen... But there a lots of honest bounty campaign also...  But we cat ignore the facts that sometimes its happen....  Instead of making it as a problem treat it as an additional experience to you...  I've honestly think that before but for me it not a very huge problem...  But if you want to surely know if the bounty you've join is good conduct a research and also get some information about it.... If you find ot good take a risk...  But make sure this is a honest bounty campaign....
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
I am not surprised to see that some bounty campaigns do not pay out after the bounty hunters are done with the posting because not all of the coins make it to exchanges and once they stop the market or halt it, then there is no way for you to get your rewards and tokens. All in all about 70% of bounty campaigns actually end up paying out so you have a bigger chance of getting your coins than not getting them at all
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
All bounty rules and regulations should be laid out at the beginning so that people know what they are getting into.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I can feel your dissapoinment  to your hard work. Although we are just doing bounty campaign to get token and profit its not an easy task because of long period of time is required you must not absent promoting their project or else your stake will not be counted and doing signature campaing is tough because you need to post quality post and can stress and drain your brain. Project Ico must be honest and have a word of wisdom to the bounty hunters because without bounty hunters their project will not be that effective in comes of advertising.

some bounty projects don't get paid at all, while some of them are really good ones, giving the decent profits. Same as ICO investments, you need to be able to choose the right bounty campaign. It takes time, but is worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: