Pages:
Author

Topic: Fan Tokens - page 4. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 683
September 17, 2022, 07:54:02 AM
They’re fan tokens and nothing to take seriously or invest on them, first time seeing them on binance was really encouraging to buy and support my favorite team but then when i saw more details it made no sense for me to buy those tokens, it’s not related to the success of the club they represent it’s just as any shitty tokens in the crypto market and will stay very risky and with high volatility, and I’m not sure if it’s any supportive for the teams themselves in any way
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
September 17, 2022, 07:50:26 AM
Every bull-run has a specific sector that is most likely to blow up, the previous one was the time of gaming and NFTs.

So, football is the most followed and practiced sport in the world, sports in general are becoming more social and engaging (it's cleary what is happening with F1, whose
fanbase is booming), with cryptos gaining more attention in this sector thanks to more and more sponsorships and partnerships.

Could make sense to expect fan tokens to blow up during the next bull-run?

I remember that there is already a token about football in general, or at least projects that is related to the sport already, I just can't recall what it is. Of course it make sense, but the question is that this have been thought before and we didn't know if it become successful or not. There is no problem with football, it's worldwide and will continue.

So we don't know what will be the next big craze in the next bull run. But just the same though, it's a cycle, ICO-IEO and now we have the NFT and then P2E. But we will have to wait what the new wave will be in 2024-2025. But just like what we have learn from the past, we should be the first in line to be able to make profits on it in the bull run.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
September 17, 2022, 05:53:35 AM
Lower your expectation mate, this tokens are just fan tokens they have no real use case for the world than just been that fan token, I would rather invest money on layer 1 and layer 2 projects or metaverse project, even play to earn projects are better because there is still a future waiting for these use cases.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 17, 2022, 05:40:31 AM
Every bull-run has a specific sector that is most likely to blow up, the previous one was the time of gaming and NFTs.

So, football is the most followed and practiced sport in the world, sports in general are becoming more social and engaging (it's cleary what is happening with F1, whose
fanbase is booming), with cryptos gaining more attention in this sector thanks to more and more sponsorships and partnerships.

Could make sense to expect fan tokens to blow up during the next bull-run?
Pages:
Jump to: