Pages:
Author

Topic: [FANCHAIN] by SportsCastr 🔥Signature campaign🔥Earn up to $115/week for posting - page 2. (Read 5164 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Well this is really sad but I want to thank the whole team behind this project and also the campaign manager for letting me paticipate.  I hope that the project will be re-launch soon. 

Anyways,  will the participants get their payment for this week?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Important Announcement

The Fanchain team will be re-organizing some of its promotional efforts. We would like to thank all that participated thus far. The campaign will be going on pause from now on, with the potential of re-launching in the future. Participants are free to remove their signatures for this term.

Token rewards have also been calculated and this information will be passed to the Fanchain team at the end of the ICO for them to process token payments.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to participate in your campaign, I wish nothing but the best with the team and project. I will surely participate again during re-launching, since I am a huge sports fan.

Regards.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Important Announcement

The Fanchain team will be re-organizing some of its promotional efforts. We would like to thank all that participated thus far. The campaign will be going on pause from now on, with the potential of re-launching in the future. Participants are free to remove their signatures for this term.

Token rewards have also been calculated and this information will be passed to the Fanchain team at the end of the ICO for them to process token payments.

Thank you sir for the update

If the project are re-launch, i will participate again if i'm available

once again thank you very much for the trust as campaign participant.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Important Announcement

Well this is just sad, will be removing my signature and avatar, am still willing to join the re-launch and goodluck to fanchain and their team, till next time...

Hopefully the re-launch would be successful, strong regards to the team and to the managers, and especially FANCHAIN, Goodluck once again!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Important Announcement

Wasn't a good news ... Well , i would wait for the good news later in case the campaign continued or if there's similar campaign, I love the project really . I'm a football fan and see this one as an extraordinary project.

Thanks and good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Important Announcement

Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Hello manager, just want to tell you that if you count, please count it manually from our last week post by looking at our "last post" history, because sometimes we got number of post counts decreased because our long and old post in an old thread got deleted. So it might ruin the counts if you just count it from the post count number.

If you already do it this way, then it is my bad, and thanks for the good work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Bitcointalk Username: Nick Abimanyu
Current post count: 532
BTC Address: 3KEpi81CqaBwk3TSBZfKBKK2CbNzNaZKNx
ETH address: 0xc12feec1f7a800ca2ecefbb2eb5183c4b9a9126c
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: berryliza 
Current post count: 30
BTC Address:  34oiScEYkqXocMd8CiEHCDH9w7BYAFW14R 
ETH address:

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
We have started counting Posts, Your payment will be on its way after our green signal to the Fanchain  Kiss team.

Hello Irfan/bounty portal
I am just confused about what is written in the spreadsheet. Some of us was being tagged with "update your signature" when my (as well as the others) signature is the latest one from the OP. Are we going to wear the old signature back?
Thanks.
legendary
Sugars.zone
We have started counting Posts, Your payment will be on its way after our green signal to the Fanchain  Kiss team.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Applying for the 3rd week. If they have free spot for sr member.

Bitcointalk Username: Question123
Current post count: 1626
BTC Address: 1GaFWz3KSUPhhRPvs8cAhniy6FQQEzMPXs
ETH address:  0x526e687Db235e7E30156b0fc0c777d98d319598F
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Bitcointalk Username: romero121
Current post count: 5890
BTC Address: 1H26F7MenwznrpCXAs17AxBCRXTo4f7ZdM
ETH address: 0xA4A8a6a210af4fb81ef0e69b9767C9e9bb372aD5
legendary
Merit: 1007
Bitcointalk Username: edmundduke
Current post count: 1680
BTC Address: 382WwWN91A5TqZHB1F4sHXSjW2GtaeUQyJ
ETH address: 0x2a45D018A06cFA213130394b1a7c4d3Da2479cB4

I would like to apply for the open position in the campaign. My main focus is on the altcoin section of this forum but i write in other sections aswell. I was on a bit of a hiatus so my post count has not risen lately but i am looking to start actively posting again so filling the minimum will not be a problem. I will most likely give you a lot more posts than you require. Thank you for considering me!
legendary
Sugars.zone
Any chance you got some extra room for me ? I guarantee quality posts

Please apply we have one spot. We'll choose best one.
legendary
Merit: 1007
Any chance you got some extra room for me ? I guarantee quality posts
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Bitcointalk Username: Rajamuda
Current post count: 932
BTC Address: 3PEQHX5ngTu3XEkaqu9ZTT7CDFRMGNk3sb
ETH address: 0xd9267B4E050E1ab0B62F27821735ba8C7e3cfce4
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: berryliza 
Current post count: 30
BTC Address:  34oiScEYkqXocMd8CiEHCDH9w7BYAFW14R
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello manager

I dont know where to get the updated signature because as i compared mine to others it seems like it was different thats why I'm confused whats the real one to wear..

I understand why it is confusing, because there are some participants who didnt paid attention to the announcement of the CM, and didnt updated their signatures.  What you wore, I am sure it's the correct one, since the signature in the OP was changed and its different from week 1.

Oh that was great,you have enlightened me for this mate thank you so much

I owe you one..Cheers!!!
Pages:
Jump to: