Pages:
Author

Topic: Fans Can Bet Crypto on Twitch’s Top Streamers - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Who is playing Fornite and Apex Legends here?

We can now bet on some streamers based on how they play on Fornite and Apex Legends. Esports platform Unikrn let the fans to wager cryptocurrency on twitch streamers and other sites.

Well it's very unique since betting in eSports is very rare because we must wait for another tournament to bet on our favorite team, but this is different because we can bet every day as long as streamers are existing.

This is great, however I hope there are more games to bet too since there are a lot of eSports games not just Fortnite and Apex Legends. Now we don't need to wait for major events or tournaments to bet on our favorite eSport game.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Like where we can bet at our streamers play?The number of kills like that?That would be interesting but the risk of lossing is big because even tho the not so proffesional ones can surpass a pro skill in some games and pros can choke at some games.The return of each bet would be big in this type of gambling for sure.
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
I play Apex Legends and i was actually looking at this since the beginning of Season 1.
Very interesting to see that it finally come out with such a great layout Shocked

Anyway here's the link if anyone needs: https://unikrn.com/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Who is playing Fornite and Apex Legends here?

We can now bet on some streamers based on how they play on Fornite and Apex Legends. Esports platform Unikrn let the fans to wager cryptocurrency on twitch streamers and other sites.

Well it's very unique since betting in eSports is very rare because we will wait for another tournament to bet on our favorite team, but this is different because we can bet every day as long as streamers are existing.
Pages:
Jump to: