Pages:
Author

Topic: Fast and key "last-minute" information - page 5. (Read 20945 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
Thankyou for sharing with all some important news on crypto. Continue to do this and all the members will be helped hopefully.
Activity: 14
June 12, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
Often, traders working in crypto-currency markets rely on tools that were created for other markets. Such instruments are not always effective in the conditions of volatility of the crypto-currency. However, recently a new platform was created – it is called Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
Bitcoin is one of the leading crypto currency in the world but others crypto currency is doing very well in the market based on switzerland bank this is really good initiative that they are doing well also putin statement is quite frustrating for users but in vanezuall they doing really well based on btc.
Activity: 88
June 12, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Based on Blockchain tech the big company Samsung also use block chain and the switch banks initiative also Switch banks is relly did very well because they are talking about crypto also putin statement is really disappointing for me and the Vanezualla tok good initiative based on their economy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
June 10, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Hello

In reference to my previous topics which I created spontaneously like these:

SAMSUNG will use blockchain technology to manage global shipping network
Fast Important News from April
My Little News about bitcoin March / 1 Week
30 second weekly new - May

I decided that instead of this I will create one topic in which I will try to regularly add in my opinion the most important and influential information from the world of bitcoins.

Such a small introduction, We can start:

1. The Swiss bank opens bank accounts for cryptovalent companies

Swiss bank Hypothekarbank Lenzburg decided to open accounts for companies related to cryptalists and blockchain technology. It is the first Swiss bank to officially take steps to accept companies associated with cryptalots. Until now, cryptalut and blockchain companies have not been welcome in Swiss banks.

2. Putin with crypto players in the TV show "Direct line"

"In most countries, the crypto is not a means of settlement. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation believes that cryptographers cannot be used as means of payment, settlement or value warehousing. These currencies are not secured in any way. "

3. Bitcoin is at the top of its popularity in Venezuela. Record inflation pushes Bitcoin to turn

Bitcoin in the unstable financial system is a great storehouse of values in countries such as Venezuela, where the value of national money is more volatile than the price of Bitcoin itself. The inflation rate in Venezuela is around 16000%.
Pages:
Jump to: