Pages:
Author

Topic: [FAST] Cheetahcoin ★ PoW ★ PoS ★ FAST TRANSACTING ★ MINING ENDS SOON ★ - page 2. (Read 4171 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Looks like the dev had to run like a cheetah  Wink

Post an address and get 1million!

Yeah!

Somebody describe me their favorite animal to hunt and their cheetah name and I will give them 1million!

Yeah!

lol.. but really I will!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
This if all live, on the trading platform, is a miracle.

I have 3.5% of all the POW coins from CPU mining lol
Activity: 152
This if all live, on the trading platform, is a miracle.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
looks like the smurfs, coffeecoin and sharecoin........following me everywhere
Activity: 163
Looks like the dev had to run like a cheetah  Wink
legendary
when cheetahcoin comes good you'll never have to work again  Roll Eyes
Who knows, maybe but probably not? Glad they sent. Sadly got to go work. People I expect some funnies when I get home Smiley
legendary
5Vfm3kVCwqFDAXkkU3eEY3HEenkz6C19p7

thanks lol

Received Smiley

Do you think the dev will ever be back?
While feeding my donkey dandelion she accidentally ate the spoon (well better then 2 donkeys one spoon).

Eh it'll do as a bar setter. Post an addy and I'll send em over. It's a low bar so if somebody makes a funnier line they too can have a million.

Although I am at work soon so be quick with addy or you'll have to wait til 7pm GMT. Smiley
legendary
While feeding my donkey dandelion she accidentally ate the spoon (well better then 2 donkeys one spoon).
Reply numbers 42, 76 and 100 can each have 1million cheetah!

First person to write a comedy sentence involving the words "spoon" "dandelion" and "donkey" that makes me laugh can have 2million cheetah!

Finally if the dev posts, the first person after his can have 3 million as long as they use the phrase "never shop in tescos" in the post!

Yeah! No lies
Activity: 491
Wow...this is easy...lol  Roll Eyes
where this will go is anyone's guess...It really is the year of the *name/animal/color/whatever* coin...
If you don't know how to set up solo mining this is a good coin to start out on lol
or add:

rpcuser=name
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=14315
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

and save as cheetahcoin.conf in appdata/roaming/cheetahcoin folder and then mine to localhost:14315 with the name and password you put in.

Dev needs to put some more detail and effort into the OP it's a bit poo
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
it is easy to mine
solo in the wallet

help-debug windows-console       input  setgenerate true -1
i've never solo mined before, i've followed this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-solomine-a-scrypt-coin-with-cgminer-400177

DO i need to be connected to a few nodes to mine? Does the wallet have to be synced before I can start?

Have to be synced and connected to solo
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
i've never solo mined before, i've followed this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-solomine-a-scrypt-coin-with-cgminer-400177

DO i need to be connected to a few nodes to mine? Does the wallet have to be synced before I can start?
Seem to be connected now, took a long time tho
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: