Pages:
Author

Topic: fast microloan - page 2. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
August 09, 2013, 08:22:41 AM
If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

I agree with this. These continual enablers are part of the problem.

Yes, just like when a woman dresses all slutty, and gets raped, it's her fault, right?  Roll Eyes

Equivocating rape and a stupid loan decision really shows your lack of grasp on reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The reality is, you are blaming the victim. Its the same principle

Try again. I am blaming greed. Greed to make a buck and greed to buy rep. NOT the same.

You know what? In joey's original scheme, 2 different people, lent hime BTC, in the same thread, amounting to alomst $100, and the community didn't jump all over the lenders ass. I lent a guy $10, to be nice, so, get off my back.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
August 09, 2013, 08:17:36 AM
If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

Yes, just like when a woman dresses all slutty, and gets raped, it's her fault, right?  Roll Eyes

Equivocating rape and a stupid loan decision really shows your lack of grasp on reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Try again. I am blaming greed. Greed to make a buck and greed to buy rep. NOT the same.
fml
August 09, 2013, 08:11:43 AM

fml
August 09, 2013, 08:10:37 AM
dude.  i'm beginning to doubt your decision making in lending.  i've given you 1.6 btc loan and, in turn, you lent a guy with no reputation and no collateral for 0.1 btc.  i've seen you posting in lending thread so its quite hard to believe that you don't know this joey the scammer guy.  i still have faith that you won't become another joey and scam me off with the 1.6 btc loan.  the first loan i've given here was also 0.1 btc, to a guy named bennett616 (who at that time had around >500 posts), and the 0.1 btc didn't returned.  be wise, learn to balance risk, greed, and personal capacity.  regards

Dude, I did not lend to Joey, I inadvertently lent to one of his alt accounts. I thought I was helping a noob, get into Crypto. I made a mistake. This community is in a really sad state, in the way they are crucifying me, for making a fucking mistake.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
August 09, 2013, 07:44:50 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 266
August 09, 2013, 01:34:51 AM
dude.  i'm beginning to doubt your decision making in lending.  i've given you 1.6 btc loan and, in turn, you lent a guy with no reputation and no collateral for 0.1 btc.  i've seen you posting in lending thread so its quite hard to believe that you don't know this joey the scammer guy.  i still have faith that you won't become another joey and scam me off with the 1.6 btc loan.  the first loan i've given here was also 0.1 btc, to a guy named bennett616 (who at that time had around >500 posts), and the 0.1 btc didn't returned.  be wise, learn to balance risk, greed, and personal capacity.  regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
August 09, 2013, 01:17:13 AM
Sorry to ruin everyone's surprise but Colliefan is Joey. He is talking in seals now about how hes going to buy $10 worth of BTC from coinbase then wait 30 days and buy 50 BTC instantly. How pathetic of a person is he, the low goes lower every day.
fml
August 09, 2013, 12:02:38 AM

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
August 08, 2013, 10:27:09 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
August 08, 2013, 07:42:34 PM
I am not that Joey person and I did not rip you off.

I hope you die of aids
Jokes on you Hydro, he already is in the process!
fml
August 08, 2013, 07:39:48 PM

I hope you die of aids
Crypto is King.
August 08, 2013, 07:01:13 PM
OMFG LMFAO!!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
August 08, 2013, 06:52:09 PM

I think the scammer posted from the wrong account.

That's one of his hobbies, yeah.
But you have to understand, handling that many alts is not that trivial.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 08, 2013, 06:47:28 PM

I think the scammer posted from the wrong account.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2013, 06:43:47 PM
Quote from: joeyjmr8484 link=topic=269593.msg2894242#msg2894242 date=137600177
[/quote
Activity: 140
August 08, 2013, 06:42:56 PM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 08, 2013, 06:35:11 PM
I checked out the silkroad forum some time ago (was never active on silkroad but just wanted to read in the forums). One guy was asking for 0.4 BTC (completly anonymous) 0.4 BTC was like 15$ back then. Because i had mined a lot of coins back then, i gave him the 0.4 to help him out, and did not think that i will get it back ever. After aprox. 1 Week i got 0.74 back! Somehow my faith in humanity was restored that day. I mean he could have easily just taken the BTC, he had 1 post in the forum and just registered. And it was via TOR!.
Maybe i shoudl just checkout that old transaction, get his BTC sending address, check if it is still used via blockchain and send him the diff 0.74-0.4 in a random act of kidness. I think he somehow deserves a medal!

Back to topic, i guess the chance is somehow 50:50 that you get your money back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 08, 2013, 06:28:08 PM
Joey(if OP is one of your alts), can you please confirm that this is one of your alt accounts, and that you have scammed Hydro? You freely admit your scamming nature in other threads, specifically this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0;topicseen

I'm fairly certain I am getting ripped off. Yep, I'm an idiot. And, to make matters worse, I've got everyone and their dog, coming out of the woodworks, PM'ing me for a loan Roll Eyes

Haha, that made me laugh. I guess people will think you will fall for something like that twice. Stick to lending to people who will provide collateral or find someone with a high amount of reputation. 
Crypto is King.
August 08, 2013, 06:25:26 PM
Joey(if OP is one of your alts), can you please confirm that this is one of your alt accounts, and that you have scammed Hydro? You freely admit your scamming nature in other threads, specifically this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0;topicseen

I'm fairly certain I am getting ripped off. Yep, I'm an idiot. And, to make matters worse, I've got everyone and their dog, coming out of the woodworks, PM'ing me for a loan Roll Eyes
>.< Probably just all of Joey's alt accounts Cheesy Sorry you got worked over Hydro! Live and learn...
fml
August 08, 2013, 06:18:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: