Pages:
Author

Topic: FAST SATOSHI - Get up to 10,000 Satoshi Every 15mins - 50% Referral Commissions! - page 2. (Read 1714 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
300 satoshi was sent to you.

I like your rotator!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's a work in progress but is getting there!

100 sats won

"THE BEST BITCOIN FAUCET IN THE UNIVERSE"

It really is not.

I'm working on it

It's a brand new faucet. So once I have more data and know my numbers a bit better, if there is room to move then I will increase the chances of higher payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
100 sats won

"THE BEST BITCOIN FAUCET IN THE UNIVERSE"

It really is not.
legendary
Activity: 980
recently just visiting your faucet and claim the rewards and because odds for 100 satoshi is pretty high (50%) i was only got 100 satoshi and i'm so sure that people only get those amount too and because i can claim it every 15 minutes i think the rewards is pretty good
legendary
Activity: 994
Even 100 satoshi per 15 minutes is really nice, and also 30% referal commision is what i am looking for and most of the faucet rotator will love. Good luck for your faucet
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
It is really fast and easy to claim, and makes a good faucet for including in rotators and claiming regularly seeking the 10000 price. Good work.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I like the fading effect of after claiming the rewards due to being new and also the header part is very good looking. The rewards are good as well and got 100 Sats on first try. It seems that you added the odds only here and not in the faucet itself. Lastly from what I know google adsense requires a limited amount of ads on a single page and you might have over step it a bit so try to double check that too.
It would be good if you could mention somewhere how high the chances for each amount are.
Without knowing that, there could be a 99.9% chance to get the 100 Satoshis.
And that would not be enough to solve a captcha.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll add that info to the site when I'm doing the next batch of updates

UPDATE : Odds Of Winning Added
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
It would be good if you could mention somewhere how high the chances for each amount are.
Without knowing that, there could be a 99.9% chance to get the 100 Satoshis.
And that would not be enough to solve a captcha.

http://FastSatoshi.pro

No Signup Required
No Popups

Faucet rewards between 100 and 10,000 every 15 minutes
[ Current Odds : 100(50%) | 200(30%) | 300(10%) | 400(6%) | 500(3%) | 600(0.999%) | 10,000(0.001%) ]

Pays out direct to your FaucetBox address

Bonus Rotator that contains more Fast FaucetBox faucets [Payout every 1min - 15mins]

Earn 30% 50% Commissions by sharing your link : http://fastsatoshi.pro/?r=YourAddressHere

Pages:
Jump to: