Pages:
Author

Topic: FAST TRADING - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
The fast tradiing to growth of digital currency in the world level system.the management trading to all level business related to online transaction. spread on financial market high turnover rates to trading.the fast market decleared by a stock market exchange of
financial market unusually cimbined by the fast market trading.the trading good topic related the commerce and economics notes or books used on fast trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 03, 2018, 12:05:51 PM
except c-cex and sometimes yobit, all of the exchanges that i have seen have been pretty fast. both their website (the web interface you visit) and also their API. and that is most of the times not always.

every single one of these exchanges without an exception become very slow and even go down during high traffic times for example when there is a big dump going on and everyone is dumping their coins.
I think he is talking about those exchanges where there is a huge amount of people trading where he can easily do trade with highest amount of traders. So in this case I will suggest him to do trade on binance, bittrex and poloniex or cryptopia. These are suggested by some of my friends also and they are also happy with their trade on there. The trade volume on binance and bittrex is much more than the remaining two.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
February 03, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
umm i think bittrex was good , because the movement so fast , and poloneix too , but poloneix bit hard to go verification for someone who dont have camera on their PC / leptop
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 03, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
For BTC, people usually use bitmex. It's fast, has good margin trading features and not the worst UI ever.  Grin

For alts, binance is the place to go these days.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
February 03, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
except c-cex and sometimes yobit, all of the exchanges that i have seen have been pretty fast. both their website (the web interface you visit) and also their API. and that is most of the times not always.

every single one of these exchanges without an exception become very slow and even go down during high traffic times for example when there is a big dump going on and everyone is dumping their coins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
Which is the best trading platform for fast trading and which gives us maximum profit? Need help on this.
Pages:
Jump to: