Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBitRoulette.com - WIN 3x BTC with provably fair - page 2. (Read 2896 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FastBitRoulette.com
I use martingale and WON!!! cool Grin

proof:

Congratulate you!
You lucky today  Smiley

get 0.00025BTC now!

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I use martingale and WON!!! cool Grin

proof:
FastBitRoulette.com

I want win 0.1BTC!
please send me 0.05 to acc and I will promote your game with my signature free Grin

I can't get 0.05btc free.. but you can get free giveaway 0.00015 x 4 for your signature.
please your username..

thanks!

username KingOfBet
ty

added.

thanks!

please not scam!

I want win 0.1BTC!
please send me 0.05 to acc and I will promote your game with my signature free Grin

I can't get 0.05btc free.. but you can get free giveaway 0.00015 x 4 for your signature.
please your username..

thanks!

username KingOfBet
ty
FastBitRoulette.com
We changed bets!

min bet 0.0001BTC
max bet 0.0035BTC

thanks!
FastBitRoulette.com

I want win 0.1BTC!

please your username..

thanks!

I want win 0.1BTC!
FastBitRoulette.com
Activity: 210
Just made some profit and it's fun  Grin

Cool! I use Martingale strategy and win too..
Instant withdraw Grin
It's fun gamble game!
Thanks admin.
FastBitRoulette.com
Just made some profit and it's fun  Grin

Congratulate you!
You lucky today Smiley

get 0.00025BTC now!

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Just made some profit and it's fun  Grin

FastBitRoulette.com
I create joint team of fastbitroulette.com

Wanted:
investors and hot promoter.

please PM.

Thanks!
FastBitRoulette.com
Roulette is a pretty interesting with good design. But it will have no effect for those looking for a proof that the site is actually provably fair use, you can add a faucet features so that they can find out how your site is provably fair and it will draw the user's attention
It's not Roulette, and doesn't look at all close to Roulette. Did you even visit the site?

I went to the site today after getting my free bonus, and lost it all after a few spins. Was fun to try though. FastBitRoulette, what is the maximum bet size you allow? And can you prove you have the funds to pay up the max bet size? Would be good to show your bankroll. Also, what is the house edge with this game?

we only start because max bet is 0.001btc..
but we soon increase max bet.
house edge: 0.015625x  (1,56%)
FastBitRoulette.com
I went to the site today after getting my free bonus, and lost it all after a few spins. Was fun to try though. FastBitRoulette, what is the maximum bet size you allow? And can you prove you have the funds to pay up the max bet size? Would be good to show your bankroll. Also, what is the house edge with this game?

max bet size is only .001 btc AFAIK coz i tried rolling my balance yesterday using max bet but i got an error when my bet reached .001btc+

they should add max bet for each spin i think to get more players

At least there should be a FAQ and/or T&C page to inform players all about the site. Regarding the max bet, I think you are right that the max bet is 0.001btc means that the max winning per bet is 0.003btc
This is good for start at least it is suitable for players with low bankroll, but whales will never come to this site because the max bet is too low for them.

what think..
how max bet amount better?
FastBitRoulette.com

max bet size is only .001 btc AFAIK coz i tried rolling my balance yesterday using max bet but i got an error when my bet reached .001btc+

We will increase max bet soon.
and post here about it.
Thanks!
FastBitRoulette.com
It is actually not roulette script, its just spin wheel traditional one and also didn't get that free bonus to try out your game. Nothing found intresting to say fairly.

Free spin giveaway here   Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fastbitroulettecom-giveaway-15000-25000-satoshi-1482393

are you lucky today?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

At least there should be a FAQ and/or T&C page to inform players all about the site. Regarding the max bet, I think you are right that the max bet is 0.001btc means that the max winning per bet is 0.003btc
This is good for start at least it is suitable for players with low bankroll, but whales will never come to this site because the max bet is too low for them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Roulette is a pretty interesting with good design. But it will have no effect for those looking for a proof that the site is actually provably fair use, you can add a faucet features so that they can find out how your site is provably fair and it will draw the user's attention
It's not Roulette, and doesn't look at all close to Roulette. Did you even visit the site?

Pages:
Jump to: