Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 16. (Read 78957 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
looks like a massive DDOS or something,will wait for an update from admins

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!
Maybe Diablo will comment on this in more detail later if required

I think that was supposed to be joke ? cause with 277.777777778 rolls per second Fastdice is going finish the lap before all the other dice sites even gear up Smiley
But the website lagging is a different issue and I don't know if it has any connection with the rolls speed etc..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

no  is a big amount of greedy noobs who came for happy hour 8888 faucet who broke the site!

Nothing like that. Our log files got to big for the space alocated, Something simple. Now fixed and Diablo sorted...

Diablo said when fixed, fastdice.com will be even faster again. OMFG.   more than 1,000,000 rolls an hour currently I think!!!

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?

Thanks, first time trying out the site so wasn't sure. Very sleek interface!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

How long does it usually take to withdraw? Mine has been in "pending" for a while.
Are you our latest high roller win. The person to authorise the withdrawal is currently on the road.  wont be long though. Your withdrawal is safe once checks are done..
If You are something else. What is your user name?
Activity: 5

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
How to play on this site???Could you make a video guide,it is very confusing.
Was winning bets by hands,tried automatic bets and lost all in 1 minute?

It is usual dice site with fast roll. I dont really think that it is very confusing? You can use faucet to try the site too, if you find that it is attractive you can do some deposit too and try their fast roll. Win or lose is matter of luck, there is no way you could keep on winning Cheesy
Activity: 28
How to play on this site???Could you make a video guide,it is very confusing.
Was winning bets by hands,tried automatic bets and lost all in 1 minute?
Activity: 35
great,cheers   hope to make some free coins hahaha
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
ok,it is sorted now
HH will be restarted soon,do not miss your chance

Diablo:
HH will start at 0100 GMT (10 mins from now)
Activity: 28

lol
not the case,I'm sure.
previous happy hours were just fine (I made 230.000 satoshi from nothing and withdrew  Smiley   )

I think it is the most generous offer from any dicesite to have 8k satoshi faucet every 3 minutes and I hope this site is back!!!
Activity: 45
I can't claim faucet for 30 minutes ,now HH is gone.What happenned??
Activity: 35

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
yes right now in this HAPPY HOUR site seems to be in trouble.
legendary
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
I keep getting 500 errors trying to use FastDice right now :-/ I'm assuming the problem is most likely on my end, but I thought I'd post and see if there were any current issues on the server side for you guys?

I'll lay off the F5 and try the site again in a couple minutes Smiley Maybe it's just a little hiccup.

No, unfortunately not just you

even if i get to account page the ghost play wont start/starts without me seeing any stats update, same with manual betting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I keep getting 500 errors trying to use FastDice right now :-/ I'm assuming the problem is most likely on my end, but I thought I'd post and see if there were any current issues on the server side for you guys?

I'll lay off the F5 and try the site again in a couple minutes Smiley Maybe it's just a little hiccup.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Hi.

I've had a few players show interest in having my bot (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seuntjies-dicebot-multi-site-multi-strategy-betting-bot-for-dice-with-charts-307425) support fastdice.com.

MY standard fee for adding a site with an API is 0.5Btc. Without and API it's usually a bit more as I usually need to work around a few things to get the bot working. Would you as site admins or any players be interested having the bot support fastdice.com?

Edit: This is a once off cost and does usually not affect the users. The bot remains open source and free to use. The fee is only for adding support for fastdice.com to the bot
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Small change to 8888 Promotion.
To assist players that are having problems getting to Happy Hour Faucet in their time zone.
Faucet will change to
12am GMT 30 min
12pm GMT 30 min
This will start Saturday 13th Feb 12am GMT

Ooh, ok, at least the 12pm GMT falls on my time zone.
1 confirmation widrawal takes 1 hours/? is is normal? why so long? anyone/??

deposits are credited after only 1 confirmation,withdrawals are processed automatically
BUT
if you had deposited,gambled and won and withdrew within a short timeframe,then
it takes 4 confirmations to process your withdrawals (for security reasons,to prevent possible doublespend etc.)
as soon as your initial deposit gets 6 confirmations, you should get your withdrawal processed automatically

Well said Veleten
You can play after 1 deposit confirmation.
You can not withdraw until all deposit confirmations are complete.
Block chain processing speed is not good as I'm sure we all agree with that.
legendary
1 confirmation widrawal takes 1 hours/? is is normal? why so long? anyone/??

deposits are credited after only 1 confirmation,withdrawals are processed automatically
BUT
if you had deposited,gambled and won and withdrew within a short timeframe,then
it takes 4 confirmations to process your withdrawals (for security reasons,to prevent possible doublespend etc.)
as soon as your initial deposit gets 6 confirmations, you should get your withdrawal processed automatically
Pages:
Jump to: