Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 9. (Read 78957 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Send me a message the next time this happens because one person can claim all those vouchers within 20 minutes which is probably what happened  Undecided
As I got to the thread 40 minutes after it was first posted and they were all claimed for. 1 per every minute? No way for anybody else to get them if that is the case.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
Vouchers about to be given away in the next 30 min. (Check time stamp.) 1st announcement will be on Fastdice.com chat, Followed here.
Please stand by!!!

100,000 x 1, 50,000 x 2, 20,000 x 5, 10,000 x 10, 5,000 x 20, 2,500 x 40, 1,000 x 60

Claim as many as you want

Can only claim every 1 min.

You can now claim your free vouchers at
http://blog.fastdice.com/fastdice-com-free-promotion-vouchers-friday-6th-may-2016/

Have fun
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
still no update on when api will be done?
We will contact you when we are ready thanks... There is no need to ask on our public thread for business request.

I asked both you and Diablo on skype and didn't get a response.

Do you have an ETA? It's been months since we first discussed it.
We will contact you when we are ready thanks... There is no need to ask on our public thread for business request.

There are really a lot dice site in bitcoin world. You can easily access now even online. This one is good so we can have different site to choose form. Fast deposit and withdrawal are the most important service that must be excellent for any dice.

People can deposit and play after their 1st confirmation BUT cannot withdrawal untir their deposit confirmations are comeplete and their withdrawal confirmations are also complete. That is up to block chain speed.

Withdrawal can be processed up to 0.2 BTC (I think it may be 0.5 BTC). But above that it must be manually processed and unfortinutely we are not avail 24/7 but we are on a lot.

The community needs to understand
1. Other dice sites are actually less flexable and contactable than us.
2. Hackers everywhere that includes hacking our players. So we do not run a unlimitem withdrawal and unlimited wallet on FD. That is lock down.

So unlimited and instant just is not feesable and we do know holding people money on occasion is never a good thing, our priority is security and it always will be. We will ALWAYS honor all payments due, we are self funded and are concerned with our personal security as well as our players.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
There are really a lot dice site in bitcoin world. You can easily access now even online. This one is good so we can have different site to choose form. Fast deposit and withdrawal are the most important service that must be excellent for any dice.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
May the Force be with You!!!

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Unfortunately I have been unable to make any bet on fastdice. Looks like there are issues with connection because when you bet, the rolls lag and only comes after more than one minute. The faucet also behaves the same way. When you claim the faucet, it even takes five minutes to claim. therefore these promos have no meaning to me. I have tried with faster internet but still it cannot change. I don't know whether I am the only one experiencing these problems.

I have been away so will follow this up within 24 hrs. Ill give feedback soon

Thanks for your response. I will be happy to be back to the normal fast betting on fastdice. I really miss fastdice and the giveaways.
Unfortunately I have been unable to make any bet on fastdice. Looks like there are issues with connection because when you bet, the rolls lag and only comes after more than one minute. The faucet also behaves the same way. When you claim the faucet, it even takes five minutes to claim. therefore these promos have no meaning to me. I have tried with faster internet but still it cannot change. I don't know whether I am the only one experiencing these problems.

I have been away so will follow this up within 24 hrs. Ill give feedback soon
Been on holiday, but back now. Here is the latest promo EXTENDED!!!

Activity: 299
For me faucet or happy hour faucet not useful. Because i always keep some funds in my account. It will be useful to give bonus on deposit. I hope so many of our players like this type of bonus.
Check our Latest Promotion

"Seperate to above Promo!!!" Our Players can claim a easy 5000 satoshi voucher by checking another promotion on this page!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1420826.new#new
Our Players can claim a easy 5000 satoshi voucher by checking another promotion on this page!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1420826.new#new
Check our Latest Promotion

Good graphics there for the promotion. The giveaways on fastdice are so enticing that one cannot afford to miss them. Thanks for this and we hope that you will continue with the same spirit.
Well the first of the new promo bonus has just been run and so far no one has claimed our Mod Quincy; instead opting for the 10k faucet.

Bahahaha  Who would of thought that cash would be more popular

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Well the first of the new promo bonus has just been run and so far no one has claimed our Mod Quincy; instead opting for the 10k faucet.

2. He does not have any server access. No one does!!!

No one is having access to server? So it just happend all was configured by itself? All is running in auto mode, nothing needs to be checked or changed? I need to see this technology! Can you please enlighten us how did you managed to achieve that
You didn't answer to my question.

So?

Hey Rusty,

Sorry I am a bit late to the party. I am currently in banjo country with no cell reception apart from what I can scrape of possums.

While I wish the server was fully automated (though the recent experience Microsoft had with Tay is a good case against it), I am the humble coder responsible to feed the machine.

In the bosses' eyes I am probably 'no one' but the correct answer would be that apart from me (diablo/bitbidder), no one else has access to the server. This includes "The Boss" (fastdice.com user) as well as the mods. They have some powers as far as moderating chat goes but that is it.

At this point I am also the only person with the username, passwords & VPNs to access the servers and also the only IPs authorised to transact through the wallets outside of the automated deposit/withdrawal system.

As your investigation showed, Alchemist was a mod / promo guy for fastdice.com at the initial launch but pulled out of the limelight to focus on uni. I'm not sure of the exact date but Alchemist hung up his Mod-hat last December and is regulated to being a habitual user.  His BCT username doesn't help explaining the case but then I have been stuck with BitBidder (My old PD name).

So to definitively answer your question; I have access; no one else does. Until an AI entity can be developed that does not go full-Hitler in under 24 hours then it will probably stay this way for some time.

Nice explaination Diablo, But we should not feed the trolls. His question is not relevant. If it had of come from a actual player, then would be treated differently.
However thats the end of that till next BS...

Best to focus on our next mega 10,000 satoshi faucet Happy 1/2 Hour. That will be fun, Starts Wednesday.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

No one is having access to server? So it just happend all was configured by itself? All is running in auto mode, nothing needs to be checked or changed? I need to see this technology! Can you please enlighten us how did you managed to achieve that

So?

Hey Rusty,

Sorry I am a bit late to the party. I am currently in banjo country with no cell reception apart from what I can scrape of possums.

While I wish the server was fully automated (though the recent experience Microsoft had with Tay is a good case against it), I am the humble coder responsible to feed the machine.

In the bosses' eyes I am probably 'no one' but the correct answer would be that apart from me (diablo/bitbidder), no one else has access to the server. This includes "The Boss" (fastdice.com user) as well as the mods. They have some powers as far as moderating chat goes but that is it.

At this point I am also the only person with the username, passwords & VPNs to access the servers and also the only IPs authorised to transact through the wallets outside of the automated deposit/withdrawal system.

As your investigation showed, Alchemist was a mod / promo guy for fastdice.com at the initial launch but pulled out of the limelight to focus on uni. I'm not sure of the exact date but Alchemist hung up his Mod-hat last December and is regulated to being a habitual user.  His BCT username doesn't help explaining the case but then I have been stuck with BitBidder (My old PD name).

So to definitively answer your question; I have access; no one else does. Until an AI entity can be developed that does not go full-Hitler in under 24 hours then it will probably stay this way for some time.

Activity: 189

So?
Pages:
Jump to: