Pages:
Author

Topic: Fastest growing coin? And biggest up ward movement - page 4. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Speaking about growing coin or token, OKB and HT(Huobi Token) did the same thing just like BNB even though its performance was not good as BNB but it can be considered as one of the fastest-growing coins or tokens this year. I do not see anything else other than BNB, HT, Chainlink, and OKB that is listed on big exchange and have a decent volume.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Is bitcoin an exception? if it is, I think that the fastest growing coin is BNB. Started almost the same date with Bitcoin Cash but compare to that coin BNB has been performing well for the fast two years. Since its launched, the price soared and even managed to survive during the bear market.

Chainlink too I guess. I can't think of any other coin that has performed well.

Bnb has some very good perfomance yes!
It is undeniable that BNB did really well since the day it was launched. Check also the charts for chainlink, it's also the same as BNB that made well for these past years.

Why you even asking though? are you going to invest with these coins that will be suggested here?

I think Chainlink is the fastest-growing coin of this year. After the google partnership with chainlink hype, LINK coin got overwhelmed support from investors. This coin's price, rank in CMC everything has grown very well. Now, the LINK coin is in everyone's favorite list.
I've noticed that and also said that it's performing well too. And with the partnership recently it has with Intel, this triggered more investors to take it.

ChainLink and Intel join hands to deliver oracle solution
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
I think BNB is the fastest growing coin it has support from Binance which is number 1 exchange also it has regular coin burns which regularly pump their prices. Also I am pretty sure that BTC will also be above 10k mark. We are in a bull run it's just that BTC is giving a correction to us which is why we are currently hanging around otherwise 10k is pretty clear we don't have any major resistances in between. Also thing is that if BTC increases all coins increases.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think Chainlink is the fastest-growing coin of this year. After the google partnership with chainlink hype, LINK coin got overwhelmed support from investors. This coin's price, rank in CMC everything has grown very well. Now, the LINK coin is in everyone's favorite list.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
Is bitcoin an exception? if it is, I think that the fastest growing coin is BNB. Started almost the same date with Bitcoin Cash but compare to that coin BNB has been performing well for the fast two years. Since its launched, the price soared and even managed to survive during the bear market.

Bnb has some very good perfomance yes!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 392
Merit: 7
Fastest growing coin?

What will be? 

What it was this year?

Im talking about only coins wich are all ready listed on Exchangers with decent volume!
Pages:
Jump to: