Pages:
Author

Topic: Fastest way to earn small(?) amount of BTC - page 2. (Read 2450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is also some crowdflower site who pay in bitcoins.
There are some task at the moment which pay 3 cents for 10 seconds of work. (It's low, but I think you cannot expect better doing internet jobs without any qualification  Wink )
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
The best way to earn Bitcoins is to carry out their normal work and buy them on salary. Other ways too long.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Signature campaings are the only way.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
If you are sure of your system get loan from btcjam and gamble at primedice.
Goodluck

Borrowing money to gamble?
That is a really terrible idea to be honest...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Look around and find a nice signature campaing adjusted for your member status.
Activity: 28
If you are sure of your system get loan from btcjam and gamble at primedice.
Goodluck
Activity: 490
Stellar freebie allocations to ne FB sign-ups is now officially in miniscule territory
Extremely low yield strategy to pursue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Sell goods or services you have.

Faucets will do very very small amount, it will take a very long time.  Some mentioned gambling.... be careful there is a reason there is "free play" some get hooked and keep playing thinking that next one will be the big one.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Maybe you have to join a signature campaign or look for any promotions in the marketplace or in the games and rounds.
Sometimes there can be found really good deals.  Smiley
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
Faucets are a waste of time - essentially a couple pennies per hour.

If all you need is 5.5 Euro then just look for somebody with a trust rating willing to take a paypal payment. If you send it as a gift payment they may be willing to accept the risk to help a new person out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Check up on the games and rounds section, there are new giveaways very often over there.
Activity: 782
Hi everyone, so, I recently watched a lot of CS:GO on gamescom and really liked that game (played 1.6 for a 'while'), I noticed there is a discount on steam and I need some super fast way to gain 5,5euro in bTC. Anyone knows some gambling site with free starting BTC or something like that? I lost interest in that a while ago when a lot of scam sites started to pop-up and now I see that 90% of them are scam sites, so that's why I'm asking. It's not so small amount that 5,5euro's to make this way but maybe I can manage somehow, heard there is only 16 hour left on that discount and I would want to sleep tonight so need a fast way Tongue

Thanks in advance.

I think it's the best to join a weekly paying signature campaign, you can earn about 10$ for a min number of posts and you dont have to wait a whole month for apayment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1. find fb's account
2. sign up on stellar
3. sign up on exchanger
4. trade ur stellar to btc

repeat it  Grin
SRG
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
You can do some online work in the form of tasks over at bitcoinget.com. Will probably take you a couple of hours.

I can echo bitcoinget as a worthwhile way to get some btc to play with.  They have videos that pay 1000 satoshi each and are only a couple of minutes long.

One issue though is it pays out once per day, so you can get a lot of low value transactions.  It would be better if they would let you select which day you wanted to get paid.

This "dust" issue is something to look out for as you use faucets.
Activity: 543
Hi everyone, so, I recently watched a lot of CS:GO on gamescom and really liked that game (played 1.6 for a 'while'), I noticed there is a discount on steam and I need some super fast way to gain 5,5euro in bTC. Anyone knows some gambling site with free starting BTC or something like that? I lost interest in that a while ago when a lot of scam sites started to pop-up and now I see that 90% of them are scam sites, so that's why I'm asking. It's not so small amount that 5,5euro's to make this way but maybe I can manage somehow, heard there is only 16 hour left on that discount and I would want to sleep tonight so need a fast way Tongue

Thanks in advance.

5.5 Euro in btc in 16 hours?
The only way I can think of is to buy it directly with fiat.
I don't think you can sell any services for bitcoin in that short period of time, nor get enough bitcoin from faucets in just 16 hours.

Anyway, the time is already up, and I hope you have got your bitcoin in time. Smiley
Activity: 6
August 17, 2014, 12:04:34 AM
Definitely don't use faucets you get nothing at all... quickly your best bet is to write an article perhaps.. can make about $10/500 words no problem.
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
August 16, 2014, 10:58:39 PM
You can do some online work in the form of tasks over at bitcoinget.com. Will probably take you a couple of hours.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2014, 09:38:43 PM
Offer your services for Bitcoin maybe you are skilled at something and could sell that skill for Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
August 16, 2014, 09:23:01 PM
really few time
try to buy them in the forum,you will not get that in faucet
Activity: 616
August 16, 2014, 09:22:00 PM
It's true that there are some gambling sites that give welcome bonuses to their players but they do not allow them to withdraw the said bonus. If you want to earn a minuscule amount of btc, you can try some faucets but they pay usually after one week.

Most of them don't allow withdraw without some play, but they allow withdraw after some playing, if you still have something.

There are few ones with giveaways without any rollover, like the 777coin one.
Pages:
Jump to: