Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ FastSlots ★ A NEW WAY TO GAMBLE ★ - page 4. (Read 5090 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 07:01:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback edmundduke and BetcoinPlayer. Will definitely address the colour issue and will polish the design (a border really looks much neater)

Unfortunately we will not be able to fix the bugs today. It's late in my time zone and I will have to head home. Will be back tomorrow to answer any questions. Thanks to everybody who gave us feedback.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 06:51:17 PM
My feedback:

Put a small border arount the color result box..... It would look cleaner.

Also, the backround, maybe make it an off-white, or better yet, make a night mode setting, where it makes backround black if user wants it that way. 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
September 17, 2014, 06:45:59 PM
Thanks Edmundduke. Other users have mentioned that they think that the site is too white. I will think about how I can address that.

I will send you a bonus once we have fixed the bugs in our gambling engine...

Thank you i agree on the too white. It could be maybe solved by adding a frame around the game area ? Or maybe a decorative art.
September 17, 2014, 06:38:48 PM
Thanks Edmundduke. Other users have mentioned that they think that the site is too white. I will think about how I can address that.

I will send you a bonus once we have fixed the bugs in our gambling engine...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
September 17, 2014, 06:29:09 PM
Really fun game Tongue
I like that its kept simple but at the same time looks really unique and nice.

Integration on white seems a little off tho, too much empty space, maybe it my personal preference tho
September 17, 2014, 05:37:33 PM
Thanks Jaaawsh, I'm on that error right now. Will let you know when it's fixed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
September 17, 2014, 05:30:27 PM
It let me continue to play once after I didn't have enough balance, and it put me negative, and this was still from the btc bonus you gave me, not playing for free.
September 17, 2014, 04:52:18 PM
@Jaaawsh, great idea with the twitter. That's innovative marketing right there :-)

@Injust, thanks for the input. We thought about that, but could not figure out how to make it look good. Will give it another shot.

@BRE, thanks, I'm a big fan of calm.com :-)

However, Bitcointalk user kanggoroo found a small bug in our gambling engine. No bitcoins were lost, but I do not want anyone to have any problems. For this reason we will switch the site back to testnet coins to avoid any damage.

Please continue to comment, we will send out boni to commenters when the issue is resolved. Contact [email protected] if you have any problems.

I will keep posting updates here.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
September 17, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
good interface , and yea black or blue background maybe better.
will try for sure
calm.com  Grin i only see this in your site. great job
legendary
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2014, 04:40:32 PM
I like the simple interface, nothing too colourful or decorative in the background Smiley I like minimalistic stuff.
However, I think putting the chat on one side of the game would be good, or putting an option to switch the location Smiley

Good luck with your site.
September 17, 2014, 04:31:55 PM
I gave you a retweet, I'd recommend a twitter promotion where you give like .001 to  retweet or something. That would get your site seen by a lot of people.
September 17, 2014, 04:18:40 PM
Thanks rogerdonkey and Candystripes! I'm glad to hear you like the site.

@Candystripes and everybody who would like to help me grow this. Please email [email protected]. I'd love to get in touch.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
September 17, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
Well this is unique! Very professional and easy to use design, and I really like the Take Win sound.

Doesn't look to be a house edge on the game yet, what do you think you will set it at?
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
September 17, 2014, 04:12:49 PM
I love EVERYTHING about this site! I had to check it out after seeing these comments. I tried Double or Nothing, simply amazing! Fun even with free credits.

Will be depositing very soon to this site, I LOVE IT. Great layout, speed, design, and most important of all, brand new games!

Also, since it's a new site I thought you might like to check out some of my services over here, it could help get your name out on the forum to thousands of people: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8836665

September 17, 2014, 03:14:05 PM
@kanggoroo. We had thought about switching to black when a use starts to play for btc, but have not implemented it yet. The 25 you are playing for are just play money, its not worth anything unfortunately.

@marcotheminer. Thanks. We've spent a lot of time trying to make the site look good.

I'm very happy you like the game. I'm a big fan of dice games, but I think that there are much more fun games for bitcoins. We'll be launching a few experiments in the coming weeks...
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 17, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
Very very professional UI! Love the simplicity!

EDIT: So awesome! When you run out of balance, even with play money it redirects you to calm.com. I love it already!

EDIT#2: Got a 0.006BTC bonus, and have been enjoying it so much! Can't wait for more games! This beats dice anytime! Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 02:38:09 PM
can you make more darker colour for change that white interface.
 Cool too shinny for me  Cool

its only personal opinion dont be mad  Grin

but i like that calm.com ...really its great idea.

i try to bet 2 times and lose -9025
but in my bet records its write lose 25 for every bet.
and how much that 25 worth in btc ?
September 17, 2014, 02:24:46 PM
Thanks Jaaawsh! Great to hear your feedback. Our idea was to iterate on dice games a bit. I think dice games are great, but there are so many other great ways to gamble. We'll be launching some experiments in the coming weeks :-)

I'll send you some early adopter bonus by PM...

Ohhhh what do you mean by experiments? That sounds fun Cheesy
I'm book marking you guys.
September 17, 2014, 02:18:57 PM
Thanks Jaaawsh! Great to hear your feedback. Our idea was to iterate on dice games a bit. I think dice games are great, but there are so many other great ways to gamble. We'll be launching some experiments in the coming weeks :-)

I'll send you some early adopter bonus by PM...
September 17, 2014, 02:14:26 PM
I love the colors of your website, they're really catchy. It looks professionally built too, so I would feel safe depositing there.

I just played for free after writing my initial though (above) and I really like the whole double or nothing game guessing red or black, simple but very addicting, its fun seeing your winnings multiplied by two into a huge number if you get a streak. Really fun, cant wait to see what the other games are.

I've never seen a site quite like this, very unique!
Pages:
Jump to: