Pages:
Author

Topic: Father Let Son Die While He Played Online Games - page 2. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
yeah agree,

btw, according to this article he didn't leave his child to die but suffocated him so he can go back to game http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605243/Korean-gaming-addict-suffocated-infant-son-leave-house-playing-online-games-hours-internet-cafe.html
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I still say the game didn't kill anybody lol.  It doesn't have a child it didn't fail as a parent...

Games don't kill people as in directly, but sadly some games are built in such a way to addict people, and I know what I'm talking about, and some people fall to trap and this is the dangerous part about gaming, I think there should be some limites sets are at least some guidance to inform people about the addiction problem and how to avoid it

I understand where your coming from I just just answering the question posed by the OP.  All I know is my niece has a father that loves to game and she is doing very well.  Not everyone is the same and I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule.
I still say the game didn't kill anybody lol.  It doesn't have a child it didn't fail as a parent...

Games don't kill people as in directly, but sadly some games are built in such a way to addict people, and I know what I'm talking about, and some people fall to trap and this is the dangerous part about gaming, I think there should be some limites sets are at least some guidance to inform people about the addiction problem and how to avoid it
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
And now he is in the league of legends...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!  Cool

RIP tho

stupid motherfucker couldn't buy a PC in his own house so he can feed his fucking child..

just because he always think about his game how can he even think about buying his own pc when he cannot think about his god damn child crying because of hunger
these fucker deserves to burry alive
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

RIP tho

stupid motherfucker couldn't buy a PC in his own house so he can feed his fucking child..
Activity: 274

RIP tho
The guy has already issues, it's the gaming that kill, he is not a professional gamer yet he plays that much, when I was in the equivalent to grad school, I used to play some MMOs and was high ranked world wide, to achieve this and to keep doing well at school, I used and have a social life (at least go out on weekend) I used to sleep 4 to 10 hours a week, and obviously it wasn't good, I stopped doing sport, (I used to play rugby for school team and used to do weight lifting before ) and still to this day, and the only thing that saved from destroying my health is that I made a program to take at least a week break every month or so. One I got to engineering school I reduced the gaming time considerably to almost none

Speaking of death a semi Pro gamers died after consuming 5-6 might be even more, of energy drinks over the course of a day and he stayed up for 16 hours or so
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Tragic news out of South Korea.

http://kotaku.com/father-let-son-die-while-he-played-online-games-1562919428

He would only check in on his two year-old every two or three days, feeding the child and then leaving to head off to another PC bang (net cafe)

On March 7, Chung allegedly found his son dead. He finally disposed of the body in a trash bag and continued going to net cafes and playing PC games.

Now who says Games don't kill people?

games don't kill people, stupid motherfuckers do..
Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com
baby need to feed for 4-5 hours interval and this man visiting in 2-3 days to check  Angry

hope he will be hanged to death

Hanging would be too quick. I'd prefer the old rat in a tin tied to chest and heated up with a blow torch.
How sick can people get?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Games do not kill people, people kills people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Until 2006, I was addicted to the Age of Empires. I used to play it 12-14 hours a day, despite severe nausea and headache. So... I know how it is to be, mortally addicted to computer games.  Angry

Isn't it a soloplay strategy? It wasn't very exciting.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Until 2006, I was addicted to the Age of Empires. I used to play it 12-14 hours a day, despite severe nausea and headache. So... I know how it is to be, mortally addicted to computer games.  Angry
Would've been more dramatic with this header: Father Let Son Die While Watching Bitcoin Farm.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is too sick to show my wife...... awww..
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
that asshole need to go to jail and feed him 2x a week only
good thing his son died because im sure the poor kid will only have a miserable life with him
the father also need a psychological help that is not an addiction anymore
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
It is absolutely sickening to hear tragedies like these. Thinking of how the child was feeling when he dies, and how the mother felt when she found out, made me wish he will get the death penalty (yes, south Korea still has the death penalty).  Angry
You are the sick one in here when you say that someone should be killed.

Part of me says he should be subjected to worse. However, modern justice systems should not be inhumane.
baby need to feed for 4-5 hours interval and this man visiting in 2-3 days to check  Angry

Hanging would be too quick. I'd prefer the old rat in a tin tied to chest and heated up with a blow torch.
Activity: 67

Some seriously messed up people in this world  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: