Pages:
Author

Topic: Fathers account was banned (70 year old) can I please know what the did? - page 2. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
My 70 year old father was banned form the forum.  I don't think he plagiarized as he does not do signatures.  I believe he did do his fair share of Twitter and Telegram bounties.  He may have also been considered a shit poster by most here but I will let you guys peep his profile and see if you think he is a serial madman or just an elderly guy doing his thing.  He types about 5 characters per hour so long posts are hard.  Is there anyone here who can tell me if he is permanently banned?  If not is there a way he can get back on and reinstated?

Also if it found he did something really worth of a ban then I will go kick him in the ass tomorrow and straighten him out.  

Thanks for the help guys

Here he is in all his glory.  Let me know what you guys think.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/deepdown87-1133450

Quick edit:  Before you ask I have no idea what DeepDown87 means.  I asked him what the hell it means and he says he has no idea it just came to him.  I'm 42 years old and having your elderly father with a handle of deepdown87 is fairly disturbing.   Maybe it's better we just get rid of this account.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: