Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet Crypto Give 500 Dogecoin And 1000 Satoshi Every 10 Minutes! - page 5. (Read 4223 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Changed, thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
I get an error you should fix it: Fatal error: Call to undefined function getOption() in /home/u871069200/public_html/btc/index.php on line 2

We are in maintencance now, for solve the problems with payments, myabe tomorrow will be fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience...

The Doge faucet is still functioning!
Good i clicked on Faucet OPENED! 500 Satoshi every 10 minutes! which maybe should be edited to "Maintencance"
I get an error you should fix it: Fatal error: Call to undefined function getOption() in /home/u871069200/public_html/btc/index.php on line 2

We are in maintenance now, for solve the problems with payments, myabe tomorrow will be fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience...

The Doge faucet is still functioning!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Sorry now the Btc is set right 0.00000250 (94.5%), 0.00000500 (5.1%), 0.00000750 (1%), 0.00000850 (0.8%), 0.00001500 (0.5%) satoshi every 10 minutes.

SORRY, i have see now that we have some trouble when users press "Get Reward"
I'm working for solve.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Just used the faucet and won 10 DOGE.
Thanks.
Have put the faucet at my favourites. Hope to win the next time a bit more. You never know.

Good!
If you want, you can try the new faucet!  Grin
http://cryptogive.xyz/btc/
[/quote

Just used a few minutes ago and won 100 sat.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Have put the faucet at my favourites. Hope to win the next time a bit more. You never know.

Good!
If you want, you can try the new faucet!  Grin
http://cryptogive.xyz/btc/
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Thanks.
BITCOIN FAUCET OPENED!!!

All the rewards for DOGE and Bitcoin are now little bit more high.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
10 (94.3%), 15 (5%), 50 (1%), 100 (0.5%), 500 (0.1%)
as the title said 500 DOGE every 10 minutes but i was pretty sure nobody will get 500 DOGE because the possibility less than 1%
i see the low rewards 5 doge not 10 dogecoin Smiley are you decrease the rewards?
your faucet so simple and neat thanks for free dogecoin

Yes, the reward has been lowered for different reasons, but maybe can go up again, i have set the reward according to our gain and because of bots.
Thanks for you word Wink

i see the low rewards 5 doge not 10 dogecoin Smiley are you decrease the rewards?

Given recent events, the gains will be balanced according to our earnings.

I have a good notice!
The Bitcoin faucet will be opened in this week!  Wink

From what I can tell, the faucet was having trouble staying afloat with its relatively high payouts and (probably) low ad revenue. I'm sure that it'll increase if the faucet grows larger and a userbase increases.

We have lowered the reward for this 2 reason, because of bots and the gain from the ads.

I think that all of you will be happy to know that the faucet will be filled with 21188.02683718 DOGE in few minutes Cheesy

Payout set again up to 5-10 and 10-15
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

I have a good notice!
The Bitcoin faucet will be opened in this week!  Wink

From what I can tell, the faucet was having trouble staying afloat with its relatively high payouts and (probably) low ad revenue. I'm sure that it'll increase if the faucet grows larger and a userbase increases.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

I have a good notice!
The Bitcoin faucet will be opened in this week!  Wink
every time start a new faucet with good rewards, more people use bot for fraud, very bad.
If you use funcaptcha? not resolve the bot problem ? I remember is better for bot block

I was just working there now, inserted!  Cheesy

every time start a new faucet with good rewards, more people use bot for fraud, very bad.
If you use funcaptcha? not resolve the bot problem ? I remember is better for bot block

No captcha blocks Bots including Funcaptcha. There was Bot Roll Eyes attack on my Faucet but only cloudflare stopped it.

Yeah you have right!
I have to wait cloudflare.
Activity: 120

No captcha blocks Bots including Funcaptcha. There was Bot Roll Eyes attack on my Faucet but only cloudflare stopped it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Someone is using a bot, then the rate will be little bit lowered.

use cloudflare to block the most of the bots. Cloudflare Threat Control check the browser behavior also proxy IPs etc.

Also one thing I should tell that your referral on your faucet for Bounsbitcoin has no link. Cheesy

I'm waiting for approval from cloudflare.  Wink

Oh, damn! Thank you! Was late 02:00  Grin
Now work fine! Thanks!
Activity: 120

use cloudflare to block the most of the bots. Cloudflare Threat Control check the browser behavior also proxy IPs etc.

Also one thing I should tell that your referral on your faucet for Bounsbitcoin has no link. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: