Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet owners! You're in luck! [API released] - page 2. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery
If this will help here is the Xapo script to look at  . https://github.com/destinybogan/Faucet-Builder

Yes. Thank you. I will be looking up the script. Smiley.

Bump! FaucetBox owner, feel free to request for a siteKey! If you are a web developer, you can also request for a siteKey to test the API.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501

This is interesting bur your code is for faucetbox only i assume?

Can you make for Xapo?? Here is a look at the api http://docs.xapo.apiary.io/#reference/deposit-addresses/deposit-address

I have a working balance check  on my site here http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com/Balance.php for non Xapo users so im sure you can do it.. let me know if your willing for it to be  integrated.

It is an API that anyone can use it as long as they can obtain their user Bitcoin address - and of course have the PHP knowledge to integrate. It does not need to be a faucet, it can be for a forums or blog as well.

I will be checking out both Minifaucet and Xapo script over the weekend. I am currently trying to make a plugin that will work with MyBB forums software - but I am not sure if it will turn out any good.

Anyway, will keep you guys (and girls) updated. Smiley.

Thanks for all the interest. Those who are interested, kindly express your interest too.
If this will help here is the Xapo script to look at  . https://github.com/destinybogan/Faucet-Builder

Can you make for Xapo?? Here is a look at the api http://docs.xapo.apiary.io/#reference/deposit-addresses/deposit-address

I have a working balance check  on my site here http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com/Balance.php for non Xapo users so im sure you can do it.. let me know if your willing for it to be  integrated.

It is an API that anyone can use it as long as they can obtain their user Bitcoin address - and of course have the PHP knowledge to integrate. It does not need to be a faucet, it can be for a forums or blog as well.

I will be checking out both Minifaucet and Xapo script over the weekend. I am currently trying to make a plugin that will work with MyBB forums software - but I am not sure if it will turn out any good.

Anyway, will keep you guys (and girls) updated. Smiley.

Thanks for all the interest. Those who are interested, kindly express your interest too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I've basic PHP knowledge but I using faucet script that built with slim framework! I never deal with any PHP framework  before.

I guess is faucetbet.xyz then. The script is a custom made one? Do you have experience working with APIs?

No,I don't have any experience working with APIs.

It is okay. How can I help you integrate my API with your site then?
By integrate your API with Minifaucet script  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minifaucet-script-a-myfaucet-replacement-333748
I've basic PHP knowledge but I using faucet script that built with slim framework! I never deal with any PHP framework  before.

I guess is faucetbet.xyz then. The script is a custom made one? Do you have experience working with APIs?

It is okay. How can I help you integrate my API with your site then?
legendary

Good idea,how I can integrate your API with my site? my site script not faucetbox script.

Thank you. If you are really interested to integrate your faucet with the API, I can get you an API key. However, you will have to give me your site URL first.

If you have PHP know-how, you should be able to integrate the API with your scripts by reading the API information above. However, if you do not have any PHP knowledge (or is uncomfortable to do it by yourself), you can always PM me. I will try my best to help you to integrate it with your faucet.

May I know what script does your site use?
I'v sent you PM with details.

Replied.

Just a note for the public too: Unless your faucet have access to your users Bitcoin address, it is impossible for me to integrate it with my API.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Good idea,how I can integrate your API with my site? my site script not faucetbox script.

Thank you. If you are really interested to integrate your faucet with the API, I can get you an API key. However, you will have to give me your site URL first.

If you have PHP know-how, you should be able to integrate the API with your scripts by reading the API information above. However, if you do not have any PHP knowledge (or is uncomfortable to do it by yourself), you can always PM me. I will try my best to help you to integrate it with your faucet.

I'v sent you PM with details.

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
The idea/API looks awesome.

But it seems to provide very low advantages for the faucet owners.

Why not provide 75% chance to get a ticket?

Thank you for your kind comment and suggestion.

As much as I would like to but in order to keep the lottery game fair for (normal users), I have it set at 20% referral chances.

I wish to decrease the cooldown timer too but I am afraid that some faucet owners may exploit it and give tickets to themselves only.

That is why the referral chances and time limit is set as the same to normal users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
The idea/API looks awesome.

But it seems to provide very low advantages for the faucet owners.

Why not provide 75% chance to get a ticket?
Sorry for the delayed API details. I've just updated the first post with some technical details and an example.

Contact me for API (site)key!
Looks good. Can you show me a sample code please. If it is good (no weird code and not to big) i can easily integrate it into my faucet.

My API is going to be released tomorrow and only then it will work. I will post a simple sample code tomorrow. Currently I am working on integrating it with FaucetInABox. Would be great if you (and others interested faucet owners) can let me know what scripts you are using. So I can specially create one that will works on your faucet script.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary
I'm interested in this,but  what level of PHP knowledge do you need?

Thank you for your interest. Basic PHP knowledge will be great but it is not really needed.

If you know PHP, then the steps to integrate my API with your site will be much easier to understand.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

Thank you for your interest. Basic PHP knowledge will be great but it is not really needed.

If you know PHP, then the steps to integrate my API with your site will be much easier to understand.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: