Pages:
Author

Topic: [FaucetHUB] www.FaucetGame.com - Satoshi Nakamoto's favorite. - page 25. (Read 37021 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Where the provably fair?! So you want that people clicked on your fucking ads, you earn money from our clicks and nobody wins?  Angry If you have not any deposits it is not mean that you don't scammer. You just use human resourses and your ads spaces and making money when we all the time loosing our faucet micro payments!  Angry

But I'm not asking from anyone to click on ads ;( That's against Google AdSense policies. Didn't you know? Roll Eyes

Oh, look. You got scammer tag!

BSM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where the provably fair?! So you want that people clicked on your fucking ads, you earn money from our clicks and nobody wins?  Angry If you have not any deposits it is not mean that you don't scammer. You just use human resourses and your ads spaces and making money when we all the time loosing our faucet micro payments!  Angry
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Add some multiplayer games . multiplayer games will bring more users to site .
I'm going to add multiplayer poker, texas holdem Smiley
There will be tournaments every hour

Get ready. Because if you add texas hold' em, you're gonna get an influx of users on the site Smiley I can't wait for this! Are you developing and programming all of these games yourself?
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I'm going to add multiplayer poker, texas holdem Smiley
There will be tournaments every hour
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
i can surely say, that its one of the greatest site. good faucet,  various game to fun and earn more. level up and bonus system, auto play, everything is perfect man, thanks a lot and good luck, wish your site will be alive for a long time
I'm glad you're enjoying FaucetGame. It makes me really happy to see such comments.

If you have any complaints, please let me know, and I'll try to sort 'em out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
i can surely say, that its one of the greatest site. good faucet,  various game to fun and earn more. level up and bonus system, auto play, everything is perfect man, thanks a lot and good luck, wish your site will be alive for a long time
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Active admin, the usual addictive gambling games, and you actual have a positive expected value from playing all the gambling games! Faucet amount is not bad either.
Trying to interact with users as much possible Smiley

Keep in mind, there's daily bonus + weekend bonus, where you get 25% more from your referred users and the faucet Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Active admin, the usual addictive gambling games, and you actual have a positive expected value from playing all the gambling games! Faucet amount is not bad either.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
My first Withdraw

Hey, that's awesome!

I see you made an account on bitcointalk too Smiley

You should advertise your faucet in this section as well, you'll get more visitors
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My first Withdraw

http://matospereira.com/images/faucetgame.png

I'm making a good profit as V.I.P. If you want to make too visit my faucets and I will help.
http://matospereira.com/torneira-btc/mp-faucet-bitcoin
http://matospereira.com/paytoshi/
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Logged in after about a month.
Site looks alot better! Keep up the good work (:
Thanks a lot. Lots of new stuff coming on the table.

Need to add roulette + multiplayer texas hold'em Smiley

Now is much better. New features and an excellent daily bonus! If you don't want to play games, the faucet has a decent reward every 15 min, i recommend.
I tried to give an option to everyone to earn some satoshi, either player or just faucet user. Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now is much better. New features and an excellent daily bonus! If you don't want to play games, the faucet has a decent reward every 15 min, i recommend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SEIZED by Gunthar
Logged in after about a month.
Site looks alot better! Keep up the good work (:
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Holy crap. Logged after 2 weeks and everything is different. Admin you changed the entire site :O
very nice, gonna play some dice to kill time while I wait for blockchain transaction lol
heh, glad you're back on the site Smiley

So far seems everyone likes the changes which I made, I'm really glad
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I have updated OP with new images, deleted all old content and added fresh.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Good game, only profit, no loses here  Smiley

I'm making a good profit as V.I.P, only issue is some "connection lost" errors... Hope you fix it.
Seems that only you and 1 more person are having that issue Sad

I think it's on your end. Check your computer for viruses, look at your bandwidth, so your internet connection doesn't drop dead for a second.

Glad to hear you're making profits Smiley

Ok. I will try to do a cleaning in the computer. Maybe the problem can be the internet service that i use here, unstable sometimes...  Undecided

No way to create a bot to auto-reload page when this happen?
I can do that, but other people will try to bot too, non-VIPs and then I'll have a lot of work banning them Sad
So it's better for me to leave it this way.
Good game, only profit, no loses here  Smiley

I'm making a good profit as V.I.P, only issue is some "connection lost" errors... Hope you fix it.

I think it's on your end. Check your computer for viruses, look at your bandwidth, so your internet connection doesn't drop dead for a second.

Ok. I will try to do a cleaning in the computer. Maybe the problem can be the internet service that i use here, unstable sometimes...  Undecided

No way to create a bot to auto-reload page when this happen?
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Pages:
Jump to: