Pages:
Author

Topic: [FaucetHUB] www.FaucetGame.com - Satoshi Nakamoto's favorite. - page 3. (Read 37021 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is a very awesome site. i still haven't withdraw my earning yet. but however, with my experience in the site, i highly recommend this to everyone. very nice...
Activity: 6
hi ! i think this is the best site to earn free bitcoin i guess, been join for awhile and happy earning here, but i have some issue with flagged, hello mexicantarget , can you set my id normal again, in my flag page it's show '' throw_in_the_towel ''  i ask mod his name is ''bigstick'', he said my flagged is cause i miss antibot,, but im sure i type captcha and resolved antibot many time, idk why this happen.I already send a ticket but they respond few day ago,, im still wait... my User ID   17428433  thanks you mexicantarget

pls help mexicantarget
You got flagged when I was testing the feature, so it wasn't a real flag.
I've unflagged you.

Apologies for the trouble

thanks you,, i been contact to team support many time but they not settle its,  a week ago i win alot from lottery but my id still flagged,then i feel boring and i lose all credit,, hope i make it again..

regards
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
hi ! i think this is the best site to earn free bitcoin i guess, been join for awhile and happy earning here, but i have some issue with flagged, hello mexicantarget , can you set my id normal again, in my flag page it's show '' throw_in_the_towel ''  i ask mod his name is ''bigstick'', he said my flagged is cause i miss antibot,, but im sure i type captcha and resolved antibot many time, idk why this happen.I already send a ticket but they respond few day ago,, im still wait... my User ID   17428433  thanks you mexicantarget

pls help mexicantarget
You got flagged when I was testing the feature, so it wasn't a real flag.
I've unflagged you.

Apologies for the trouble

pls help mexicantarget
fbt
Activity: 20
It's all good. It's nothing bad, so it's not considered as spam.

As long you don't post any kind of bots/FUD about the site.
[/quote]

Got it ty.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
mexicantarget,

I have a question on links in chat. You know I write about my vip experience and I share links to my posts in chat from time to time. I don't spam and do it one-two times per day. I don't know how these links can be considered as spam... It's a link to relevant content users want to read. It's no way referral. I have some ref links on my site but i never linked to pages with ref links. Some mods ask me not to put that links into chat and send them through pm. I honestly don't understand which way i break rules. And I think people like my links. I can't make them active and some of users are not lazy to copypaste and open links.

Can you please tell me if I can put in chat links on texts like about vip purchasing, you've read? If no, i'll stop and will never judge it, site is yours and you set any rules. But i'll be grateful if you'll explain why not. If yes, don't waist time to explain, i know why it's ok:) Thank you.

It's edited message from chat. Looks like you went away when I posted it there.

It's all good. It's nothing bad, so it's not considered as spam.

As long you don't post any kind of bots/FUD about the site.
fbt
mexicantarget,

I have a question on links in chat. You know I write about my vip experience and I share links to my posts in chat from time to time. I don't spam and do it one-two times per day. I don't know how these links can be considered as spam... It's a link to relevant content users want to read. It's no way referral. I have some ref links on my site but i never linked to pages with ref links. Some mods ask me not to put that links into chat and send them through pm. I honestly don't understand which way i break rules. And I think people like my links. I can't make them active and some of users are not lazy to copypaste and open links.

Can you please tell me if I can put in chat links on texts like about vip purchasing, you've read? If no, i'll stop and will never judge it, site is yours and you set any rules. But i'll be grateful if you'll explain why not. If yes, don't waist time to explain, i know why it's ok:) Thank you.

It's edited message from chat. Looks like you went away when I posted it there.
fbt
Found your username and email (..remove email from your blog?).
VIP enabled
Yes, thank you
Runnng and testing
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey guys,
I run VIP test. Will share results daily. Here's first post http://freebitcoin.tips/faucetgame-vip-test-day-first-purchasing/
Any feedback is highly appreciated. Feel free to say whatever, I take it slow:)
Next posts will be way more interesting. They will be about money
My site is crappy now I will fix it soon.
In order to activate the VIP, you need to email me through the support system.
Please do so. I get user account info directly in my email and I'm able to enable the VIP in a few hours, if I'm around.
12-24 hours is in case I'm not around.

Found your username and email (..remove email from your blog?).
VIP enabled
fbt
Hey guys,
I run VIP test. Will share results daily. Here's first post http://freebitcoin.tips/faucetgame-vip-test-day-first-purchasing/
Any feedback is highly appreciated. Feel free to say whatever, I take it slow:)
Next posts will be way more interesting. They will be about money
My site is crappy now I will fix it soon.
Activity: 3
http://faucetgame.com/withdraw
I have been sent 30000 Satoshi to my account at FaucetHub.io!
I had fun using faucetgame.com. I were able to withdraw successfully and it is legit!
Activity: 9
mexicantarget,

need help  for vip account
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
mexican target websites are very good
i use faucet game before
and got 4 payments regulary
I have been sent 30000 Satoshi to my account at FaucetHub.io!
I were able to withdraw successfully and it legit!
I had fun using faucetgame.com.
It is legit!
I were able to withdraw successfully 10000 sat
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Firstly, I have to express my gratitude towards this website and its community. I have withdrawn several times and I am very happy with the result Wink

However, I am having problems with chat today - it has gone completely blank, although I can see the rainpool. What is the matter?
Hiya,

please just clear your cache and cookies and you'll be able to chat again.
Sometimes it gets bugged, but I haven't figured it out yet, but it doesn't happen often
Activity: 1
Firstly, I have to express my gratitude towards this website and its community. I have withdrawn several times and I am very happy with the result Wink

However, I am having problems with chat today - it has gone completely blank, although I can see the rainpool. What is the matter?
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
If anyone is having issues with this "facebook redirect" bulls**t error, please contact coinad.com.

I'm not responsible for the error. And stop f*****g threatening me that you'll post your drama on bitcointalk, and instead just do it.

FG doesn't make any money from the VIP accounts, I could delete them all and have a bigger income, but some of you seriously push it too far without even understanding simple facts.
Hi mexicantarget, What happened to my account, please help me.
Thank you.
   cheese_tastes_pretty_good      IP:0.0.0.0
It means that cheese is amazing and that you got caught for botting.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
i got paid from faucetgame.com - spending most of my time there is worth it! thanks Mex for this wonderful site
Glad you're enjoying the site Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: