Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetRunner.com | The best multicurrency faucet rotator - page 4. (Read 4718 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Nice site Smiley

Thanks  Smiley But hopefully this is just a start  Smiley I'm glad to see a positive feedback.

Hello
Here is my site: freebit.wc.lt
Thanks and good luck! Smiley
Added. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Hello
Here is my site: freebit.wc.lt
Thanks and good luck! Smiley
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Nice site Smiley
Activity: 110
I love bitcoins. I love faucets!
Hello everyone,

I created a new faucet rotator called FaucetRunner. I did it mostly for my own needs, but I thought I could share it with community. It is not completely finished yet and I definitely welcome any feedback about improvements.

It contains ref links to most of faucets included, but I will use the money to cover server costs only (for now it runs on single dyno heroku, so it’s free).

FaucetRunner solves two important things I missed with other providers:
  • No registration, just enter your bitcoin address and click Run! (some of the faucets in fact need you to register, I can’t change that)
  • When you click “Next one”, there is already another faucet pre-loaded within another panel, so you don’t have to wait for faucet loading (except for first load, where it takes a bit longer, sorry about that). You will save up to three seconds everytime you click “Next one”

You can try it at http://faucetrunner.com

I have google analytics installed, but just to monitor incoming traffic. I want to be able to recognize some significant growth and adjust servers accordingly.

At this moment, there’s little over 50 faucets in FaucetRunner list, please suggest others if you want them added (I won’t add any pop-up and/or redirect faucet).

Thank you for trying out and reading this, and have a great day.

UPDATE 5/3/2015:
Because I've got too many faucets in system and some of the users reported that they would like to focus more on quality rather than quantity, I deleted the least profitable faucets from system. Also, please don't write me to add your faucet, if you do not match these rules:

• Bitcoin - minimal claim is 100 satoshi and minimal overall daily payout is 2400 satoshi
  • Litecoin - minimal claim is 10000 satoshi and minimal overall daily payout is 240000 satoshi
  • Dogecoin - minimal claim is 2 dogecoins and minimal overall daily payout is 50 dogecoins
Pages:
Jump to: