Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucets and giveaways: where to start learning with few coins - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Faucets are fun but as you have found your way to this forum I do not think there is much you can gain from them.

I am not sure what your field of expertise is but many of the altcoin founders give coins for services. If you are a great designer this is a very easy way to enjoy your hobby and gain some free coins. Software developers are probably next.

If you do not have any knowledge about internet development you might be able to gain free coins by moderating a forum or promoting a coin. Many altcoin founders are very creative and provide many different ways to gain free coins.

If you do not want to do any of this you should keep a close eye on this forum, you will often find people giving free coins to next X replies. If even that doesn't work you can always go back to the faucets Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
Thanks, it will take a while to reach 0.00005500 BTC at http://www.coinbox.me
Someone have tried coinURL?

Try the ones in my signature. I've made enough to buy me a total of 300WDC(with some day-trading). coinbox.me sucks, so many captcas for so few little BTC. This week I'll get aprox. 0.015BTC from all my faucets and PTC sites. I'll trade these for altcoins and play the waiting game Grin

I don't care what people say when it pays of week after week, especially if you are smart.

You think it's worth it for 0.015BTC? How much time do you have to spend clicking on faucets and stuff.
Activity: 28

Try the ones in my signature. I've made enough to buy me a total of 300WDC(with some day-trading). coinbox.me sucks, so many captcas for so few little BTC. This week I'll get aprox. 0.015BTC from all my faucets and PTC sites. I'll trade these for altcoins and play the waiting game Grin

I don't care what people say when it pays of week after week, especially if you are smart.
most of the popular ones payout, but very small amounts after many sessions. good place to start to learn about how it works. ive been paid by coinad, bitvisitor, freecoin, new one bitcoinreserve.org you get paid in hours with a coinbase account. you're not going to get rich, but you can see how it works if you don't know anyone using it. sometimes I think everyone I personally know is an imbecile.

How much have you made total?
Activity: 50
most of the popular ones payout, but very small amounts after many sessions. good place to start to learn about how it works. ive been paid by coinad, bitvisitor, freecoin, new one bitcoinreserve.org you get paid in hours with a coinbase account. you're not going to get rich, but you can see how it works if you don't know anyone using it. sometimes I think everyone I personally know is an imbecile.
I don't think there worth it either. I tried them when I first started out and got nothing and wasted my time.
Activity: 22
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you want faucets, check out http://free-btc.net.tf
I also recommend that once you become a full melber check out the giveaways on this forum and maybe sell signature space.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What the person said above me is right. Faucets arent worth it, but heck if your just starting out and learning what bitcoins are then give it a go.

I only know old ones like bitvisitor that actually pay.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I had a quick look to what faucets are and i'm interested to get my first satoshi to start learning more on bitcoin (Litecoin too Smiley )
by the quick look i found an ocean of referal chains where to checkout a single satoshi you have to make X referal...looks a bit spam.
Are there other kind of faucets and giveaway to quickly get started for a smallest amount of bitcoin/litecoin?

Faucets really aren’t worth your time or effort to be honest. Primce Dice has a free faucet but you have to gamble with it and win a certain amount before you can cash out. It's good fun, but maybe not the best way to spend your time.
Activity: 22
I had a quick look to what faucets are and i'm interested to get my first satoshi to start learning more on bitcoin (Litecoin too Smiley )
by the quick look i found an ocean of referal chains where to checkout a single satoshi you have to make X referal...looks a bit spam.
Are there other kind of faucets and giveaway to quickly get started for a smallest amount of bitcoin/litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: