Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️️ FAUTSY.COM - 50 - 250 FREE Satoshis Every 5 Minutes! 25% Ref. - page 2. (Read 4906 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In Bitcoin We Trust!
why did you move to epay? Not good Sad

there has been some issues and in order to keep faucet active i've moved payments for a while on epay, but now all issues have been fixed and faucet is paying on faucethub as usual.
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Referral commission has been raised to 40%

Enjoy!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
why did you move to epay? Not good Sad
In Bitcoin We Trust!
are you kidding me? U checked my ip and u saw that i am not using and now, surprise i am using.  No matter, i am not gonna argue with you but it's not nice what are you doing with us, because i am not the only one who is getting that message and you are not doing anything to fix that. I am not using any VPN or PROXY!!! Good luck and have a nice day.

Drakon, your IP is being blocked by getipintel.net proxy checker, unfortunatelly i cannot do nothing here. have a nice day as well.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
are you kidding me? U checked my ip and u saw that i am not using and now, surprise i am using.  No matter, i am not gonna argue with you but it's not nice what are you doing with us, because i am not the only one who is getting that message and you are not doing anything to fix that. I am not using any VPN or PROXY!!! Good luck and have a nice day.
In Bitcoin We Trust!
hello,
Once again i receive: "It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!", although  i don't use any VPN or Proxy, u checked my ip to see if i was right and u saw i didn't lie. What's wrong with your "system"? I know i am not the only one who gets that message, so can you do something to fix your system? Thank you. Have a nice day.

your IP is blocked because of using proxies.
hello,
Once again i receive: "It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!", although  i don't use any VPN or Proxy, u checked my ip to see if i was right and u saw i didn't lie. What's wrong with your "system"? I know i am not the only one who gets that message, so can you do something to fix your system? Thank you. Have a nice day.
In Bitcoin We Trust!
I have the same problem: "It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!". I am not using any proxy or VPN; i am using a lot of faucets and i don't have a problem with my IP which by the way it's my real IP!!! Something is wrong with your "system". I hope  at least you can try to check if your "system" is so good in checking if IPs are real or fake. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

send me a PM with your IP address, i'll check.
Can you check mine too?
sure, send it in PM
Activity: 93
I have the same problem: "It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!". I am not using any proxy or VPN; i am using a lot of faucets and i don't have a problem with my IP which by the way it's my real IP!!! Something is wrong with your "system". I hope  at least you can try to check if your "system" is so good in checking if IPs are real or fake. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

Can you check mine too?
In Bitcoin We Trust!

In Bitcoin We Trust!
Claim 50 - 250 Satoshi every 5 minutes on www.fautsy.com

Hey, I'm using my real ip, no proxies and other mess and i'm getting this error when accessing:
Code:
It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!

there's getipintel system on fautsy to determine if people are using proxy/vpn services. It seems the system flagged your IP as a proxy connection.
Activity: 93

Hey, I'm using my real ip, no proxies and other mess and i'm getting this error when accessing:
Code:
It is forbidden to use VPN/Proxy connections on Fautsy! Please use your real IP address and try again. Thank you!
In Bitcoin We Trust!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
you amde nice alert deisgn into your faucet script Wink

101 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetHub.io.
thanks for this  i also added your faucet to my faucetList here: http://yannik.biz/flist.php

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Your website is blocked George.

Hello Ray, from your side it might be blocked as you didn't solved your issue with IP.

Fautsy is working fine as usual.

I am afraid this IP is here to stay, I have complained about it many times, don't know what else I can say.
Tried many times to get it resolved, but they always send my phone queries to a call center in India, I have no clue as what they are saying. Cheesy
In Bitcoin We Trust!

Hello Ray, from your side it might be blocked as you didn't solved your issue with IP.

Fautsy is working fine as usual.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Hey guys. now you can earn more with Fautsy by referring your friends.

Referral commission is raised to: 50%

cheers  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust!
hi guys. good news!

Finnaly i have moved site to a more powerful VPS server, old one was working with alot of interuptions which resulted in server errors, and that caused some dissatisfaction for fausty users, especially for me.

Pages:
Jump to: