Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 23. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 19, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
The latest time I use only decentralized exchanges, especially Idex.Market. The reason is that the newest ICOs are list first there and the use with Metamask is very easy to do. Because of this reason I like Idex more than other exchanges.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:16:35 PM
I would like to see more decentralized exchanges.. They are the best.. Smiley

However Binance is the biggest one so far
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

For me, HitBTC is the best exchanges now, more coins now is listed in HitBTC, and you can trade more, and easy to transfer tokens.. and ofcourse your account is safe and secured.
I thought HitBTC were the s*cks of markets, since the market have new terms about deposit (fees). HitBTC just have a few fair, how possbile you can tell about easy to transfer tokens? I had experience, my tokens is had pending for many hours, then I should send a ticket for get my transactions.
Activity: 102
Merit: 40
June 19, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
My favorite exchanges :
1. Bittrex for daily trading
2. Trade ogre for my mining coin
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

For me, HitBTC is the best exchanges now, more coins now is listed in HitBTC, and you can trade more, and easy to transfer tokens.. and ofcourse your account is safe and secured.
Activity: 110
June 19, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
if we talk about my favorite exchange looking for cheap and fast transaction fees that I like, but so far the latest tokens are the fastest registered only in etherdelta and forkdelta, But to be honest I prefer to exchange bittrex because of a much higher security level so i can earn better trust and trust. For me to trade in a reputable exchange is a necessity because then I can get comfort every day, I dare to invest a lot only on the exchanges that have been tested security, and Do not save the money we have just because we want to get cheap service
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
I like to use Chinese exchanges like Binance and Huobi. Their customer service is really efficient. These two transactions are good in circulation and volume. You can trade a lot of coins.
Activity: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
Binance by far my favorite. But kucoin and idex are also okay. I hate cryptopia lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Binance for sure, bitfinex, kucoin, bittrex. This is the list of my favorite exchanges. If the coin is listed on them, it has a good potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Hi, everybody. What do you think is the best exchange? binance or bittrex. I think that binance is a more promising exchange.
You are right, Binance has more daily trades, and besides there is its own BNB token, on which it is possible to exchange any altcoin without commissions and whose owners regularly receive dividends
Activity: 120
June 19, 2018, 05:52:36 AM
I believe that the best Exchange is Binance. I use it and sometimes Bittrex, Bitfinex
Activity: 97
June 19, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
At the moment I really like to trade on Binance, Huobi. I keep coins from both exchanges. I support only these exchanges at the moment
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
Binance for sure
Activity: 74
June 19, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
Hi, everybody. What do you think is the best exchange? binance or bittrex. I think that binance is a more promising exchange.
I agree that Binance will be the best option for beginners. Also after a few weeks of use you will swim there like a fish in the water.
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
I am using 7 exchanges, polonies,bittrex,hitbtc etc... are some, There are many exchanged are online for trading crypto currencies, now days more exchanges are generating for crypto trading because crypto currency value is increasing every day,when you select an exchange first you should prefer how the exchanges are secured, should be 2fa, email verification,mobile messaging these are very secured exchanges.
Activity: 293
June 19, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
I think everyone wants the altcoins to be listed on binance, because when it comes to binance the value of altcoins grows very well. The trading volume of Binance is very good so traders can surf every day. In addition, the bittrex altcoins or bithumb also increase the value of altcoins.

Istead of that, every (almost) new altcoin succesfully goes to ForkDelta or Merkatox, lol. I suppose, this is the great success for the new and young project to get listed on Binance or Kucoin... Their price fly to the sky in the case.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Activity: 36
June 18, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
When I first day on cryptocurrencies world, I chose the Mercatox for my favorite exchange, I feel their surface is friendly and easily. In last year, I change my favorite exchange to Binance, they have the bigger trading volume every day and it has the APP, I can trade my coins in anywhere, anytime. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 588
June 18, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
Now very many exchanges very often integrate something very new, which obviously can not please traders, usually the majority of exchange users are traders, so it's important for me that certain rules are followed and it's Binance who can give me this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
I used more than 30 Exchanges. But most of all I now like the Bitfinex Exchange. This exchange has a very low commission.
Pages:
Jump to: