Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 72. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:32:40 PM
There are many good exchanges in the market but my favorite are bitterex,binance and IDEX. Idex is good for ERC20 coins and other two for altcoins.

Thank you for the comparison. Smiley
April 02, 2018, 05:29:55 PM
Bittrex is my first choice and binance is second because bittrex have many altcoins in their exchange but binance have not much coins listed on their exchange. IDEX is my first choice for ERC20 tokens.

Thank you for the comparison and your ERC20 choice!  Smiley
April 02, 2018, 05:26:00 PM
My top 5 exchanges are:
1. Binance - unconditional leader. Every coin which gets listed on Binance is usually pumped.
2. Kucoin - lists almost all new altcoins.
3. Bibox - very similar to Kucoin
4. Bittrex
5. Forkdelta - the only DEX that works almost without any issues.

Thank you for your descriptions!  Smiley
April 02, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
Hmm... For favourite exchange... I think I'll go for binance... And coinexchange.... I don't advice ppl to use decentralize exchange as its very easy to loose your money

Thank you very much for your advice!  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
I really like Kucoin, they often make pleasant bonus promotions for new tokens. And always a quick withdrawal of funds
Activity: 122
April 02, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
MY favorite Exchanges:-

(Forkdelta, Huobi & Bittrex)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 12:51:49 PM
Hmm... For favourite exchange... I think I'll go for binance... And coinexchange.... I don't advice ppl to use decentralize exchange as its very easy to loose your money
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 02, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
My top 5 exchanges are:
1. Binance - unconditional leader. Every coin which gets listed on Binance is usually pumped.
2. Kucoin - lists almost all new altcoins.
3. Bibox - very similar to Kucoin
4. Bittrex
5. Forkdelta - the only DEX that works almost without any issues.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
Bittrex is my first choice and binance is second because bittrex have many altcoins in their exchange but binance have not much coins listed on their exchange. IDEX is my first choice for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 02, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
There are many good exchanges in the market but my favorite are bitterex,binance and IDEX. Idex is good for ERC20 coins and other two for altcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 02, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
Binance is one of the most frequently used exchange because it has high sales volume and I am interested to buy new coins listing in binance in the hope that the price can rise up to get some profit.
Activity: 90
April 02, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Binance makes it easy for beginners to execute simple trades and provides professional traders with access to more complex options, such as margin trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
When you are in cryptocurrencies, and you want to trade with all the coins and tokens you buyed in initial coin offerings and earned in bounty campaigns, you have to register on a lot of exchanges. SO there are a lot of exchanges, and everyone of them is different. My almost favorite exchange is BInance. Its really use to use, and the design is very good and clear. Also very usefriendly for new investors who are the first time on a exchange. The worst of all is etherdelta. Without tutorials on Youtube i would not ever be able to use it.
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
One of the best factors to be considered in coin getting listed on exchanges is the volume on exchange and prospect which the following exchange would be considered by m
1. Bittrex
2. Binance
3. Huobi
4. kucoin and the rest of all.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
There are several tens of crypto-instruments for trading, but only a few work well. Of course, it is difficult to make an exact rating of the best stock exchanges, because this or that trading floor will win in different parameters. For example, Poloniex is the leader in terms of volume of trades, according to the convenience of EXMO, and by age - BTCChina.

Exmo and btcchina is not universal exchanges. the best exchange at this moment is binance and okex and bittrex
this is the top altcoin exchanges right now.
Activity: 490
April 02, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
There are several tens of crypto-instruments for trading, but only a few work well. Of course, it is difficult to make an exact rating of the best stock exchanges, because this or that trading floor will win in different parameters. For example, Poloniex is the leader in terms of volume of trades, according to the convenience of EXMO, and by age - BTCChina.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
I don't have favorite exchanges yet because I am new to trafing and I am observing  as of now. I only tested Forkdelta and Bibox with my tokens. I also have Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin account but never tried to trade in there maybe next time depending on my tokens and preferrences. It doesn't matter where or what exchanges but the availability of our funds on that exchange we are in. This is all th matter of choice either trade in a decentralized or centralized exchange.
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
Long time ago, I used to like Poloniex. Nowadays I just skip.

I like Binance and a bit of Bittrex (but fees are high)
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
The best exchange for me for a long time. That is Bittrex, Reputation, stability, safety. I have received many tips to use it at the start. And I feel Bittrex is the best. They often talk about the transaction fees at Bittrex, but that does not matter to me about trust and safety with their pennies. They are upgrading and expanding the deal. I think they will succeed with a lot of support from the crypto community.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 02, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
The most widely used Binance Stock Exchange has become the number one favorite for now. I can easily say that it is the only stock market that I am glad for now, if there are many other factors in terms of transaction speed. I do not use Crytopia stock market very well unless I use it very often. I have not encountered a problem in this stock market which has a lot of coin varieties but I do not know what the situation will be in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: