Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite game (gambling) - page 6. (Read 5940 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 01, 2016, 03:33:07 AM
I use 10 dice sites hehe and i earn 200$ from their faucet and that is bigger and bigger every month and it will go to increase to much more.

Anyone can say the same like you,, "hello, I just won some btc or some $ just from faucet" but we do not know the real fact. Most of them did not give proofs of what they are saying like you. Would you mind to prove your actual earning?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2016, 02:50:25 AM
I like sport betting, because it is the most predictable gambling for me, and i can gamble while watch my favorite team to play and i can place my bet in the middle of the game, so I can observe then place my bet, and there are so many alternative bets inside the sports betting
You are right, sports betting is the best place to make money in gambling. Remaining games are just luck base games except for Poker. So if we have the luck, we will make money or else we will lose us all money. So my choice also sports betting, here we can predict the game by players performance. And the Live betting is the best option to make money in sports betting. Suppose if we lose our money, in the same game we will get back our loss if we have a big bankroll, so I like sports betting.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 01, 2016, 02:41:17 AM
Dice,dice and only poker and dice i use 8 dice sites and 3 poker sites and i am planning to use 9 dice and 4 poker sites Cheesy

You are very ambitious, where you play poker? Where did you find 4 places to play poker? Are you playing for free or you are investing in poker?
It's visible that you like to play dices a lot, I do also but not so much as you do. Probably you have luck and you win a lot, why would you play so much on so many places.
Well if you see this post I would like to know where you playing poker, where did you find 4 places and which one, thanks in advance for answer.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
November 01, 2016, 02:29:17 AM
I like sport betting, because it is the most predictable gambling for me, and i can gamble while watch my favorite team to play and i can place my bet in the middle of the game, so I can observe then place my bet, and there are so many alternative bet inside the sportbetting
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 01, 2016, 02:06:21 AM
I use 10 dice sites hehe and i earn 200$ from their faucet and that is bigger and bigger every month and it will go to increase to much more.

Wow mate that is good for you if you are earning $200 in dice sites. I am also planning to do as well but I'm afraid of the risks that's why I tend not to pursue.. I do sports betting instead.  Grin
He is so lucky to have that big win, and if I can win like that amount in dice maybe I will also consider dice as my favorite game. Right now, I am more focus on sports betting because I love to be on parlays with big payouts, I hope someday I can win so I will have a good amount of bankroll to treat gambling seriously.
Activity: 644
November 01, 2016, 01:55:50 AM

Wow mate that is good for you if you are earning $200 in dice sites. I am also planning to do as well but I'm afraid of the risks that's why I tend not to pursue.. I do sports betting instead.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 31, 2016, 05:21:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1904
October 31, 2016, 04:59:01 PM
I like sports betting because there's a bigger chance for you to win. Less effort for you when making a strategy. If you're also into sports and a big fan.. well this is a good way for you to make atleast get3r some profit.

Less effort when we gambled at sports betting is something I like from this type of gambling. Therefore, I can do other stuffs while wait for the end result. But frankly, I prefer to gamble at dice gambling sites and having fun with their communities! I can spend more and more time at dice sites!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 31, 2016, 11:59:32 AM
Dice,dice and only poker and dice i use 8 dice sites and 3 poker sites and i am planning to use 9 dice and 4 poker sites Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 26, 2016, 12:50:29 PM
My favorite is sports gambling.  the reason is that, I am able to watch my favorite games and put a bet on it.  Of course betting on the team i wanted to win disregarding data and facts Cheesy, .  It gives me an entertainment and a chance to win money or lose money LOL.  But if my favorite team win, its double treat because I won in bet too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
October 26, 2016, 12:23:28 PM
I like sports betting because there's a bigger chance for you to win. Less effort for you when making a strategy. If you're also into sports and a big fan.. well this is a good way for you to make atleast get3r some profit.
sports betting has always been the first choice for the gamblers, especially for gamblers who love the sport. Well, I was also very fond of it, because by predicting the score, you can make your victory become real. you might be able to make predictions about 80:20 to win, because you just have to believe that the team that you support will win
Activity: 644
October 26, 2016, 12:19:01 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 26, 2016, 11:12:38 AM
What is your favorite game?
-dice
-sport
-blackjack
-poker
-roullete
-sicbo
-binary

Some people play for fun but some people play for life.

EDIT : Please posted in this thread if any information about giveaway,signature champaign,new site gambling (dice,sportbet,binary,etc) and refferal site     gambling, also if someone need design banner (flat/gif animation) or avatar for signature you can contact me.

thanks before,i appreciated if any new info about site gambling.

cheers.
Mainly I Like Sports Betting And It Have the Following Reasons:-
1) I Like Sports Betting Because in Sports Betting You Can Win With You Knowledge and Experience and In this Your Luck Has Less Work....
2) And In it Your Winning Chances Are More As Compare to Other Gambling Games Like Poker, Roullete Etc.....
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 26, 2016, 02:21:31 AM
My favorite gambling game is slot machine. I am trying out slot machine online. I tried betting with little amount and I never win again but it is fun. It is more of a fun and exciting than having a money result that is the reason it is my favorite. I remember when I play slot machine in real life and spent (1,500PHP or $30+)worth of tokens, to try it, just sitting for an hour to spin and spin, it was fun even I lose in the end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
August 14, 2016, 12:56:16 PM
I like playing dice this days, For some reason I'm lucky when I'm playing it but I know It wont last
Activity: 714
August 14, 2016, 11:36:36 AM
i love to play blackjack i really don't know why but i really enjoy it too much. Rather than dice even if i used to earn more in dice than blackjack. I also like the wheel of fortune that is quite similar to roulete.

It depends how you have a skill. I like to play craps and it is also much better than I used a blackjack. We can only do something if it is understood, there is no something which is impossible to do. the most important time of gambling we never use emotion or greed in it, because it will ruin our lives
Activity: 910
August 14, 2016, 10:58:52 AM
i love to play blackjack i really don't know why but i really enjoy it too much. Rather than dice even if i used to earn more in dice than blackjack. I also like the wheel of fortune that is quite similar to roulete.
Activity: 952
August 14, 2016, 10:06:46 AM
i use dice because it easy to understand the mechanics and it easy to bet right now im am playing with bustabit with 99% of luck where you can win easily just by following your gut if you are going to play just make sure you understand the pattern before you are going to place a bet first make a low bet then if you know how it is work then place a high bet
That's the game where you can easily make money if you are lucky and lose your money if you are unlucky. It is just a luck game where there is really no strategy involved in order to win. I like this game but not a lot because it loses my control doing this once I am on a losing streak and I cannot help myself but to chase.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
August 14, 2016, 09:14:08 AM
i use dice because it easy to understand the mechanics and it easy to bet right now im am playing with bustabit with 99% of luck where you can win easily just by following your gut if you are going to play just make sure you understand the pattern before you are going to place a bet first make a low bet then if you know how it is work then place a high bet

Dice games is easy to play it, but not easy to get a profit.
its depends on you luck if playing in dice games.
I'm not really sure this games is profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 14, 2016, 08:44:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: