Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Merchants who accept BTC - page 2. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 23, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
That's sweet.  Im guessing that's the link to your store in your sig.  I'm gonna have to check it out.  I haven't bought anything yet but have sold a few unused items sitting around the house to a couple of people now I just got to decide to cash out or pass them along.  I really like the idea of them and they wont go anywhere if no one spreads them so that's what I'm going to try doing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
FirstBits: 168Bc
November 22, 2011, 10:32:23 PM
1. Your favorite Merchant

Myself.

2. What does the Merchant sell?

Anything but his own grandmother... including several hand made crafts from the Arctic.

3. Do you have alternatives to this merchant? / 4. Why this merchant over the alternatives?

Nowhere else on this planet. Heck I think I know all the bitcoin users in Greenland by name. Bitcoin provides a great opportunity to pay artists around the island in cash, and sell on the net with little risk.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 22, 2011, 02:01:22 AM
Well I am kind of new to BTC as I have not made any transactions thus far but have aquired quite some.  Anyway I was wondering what everyones favorite merchants are.   I really don't know what to do with these things ( no I'm not giving to you)  so I'm interested in what you use them for.  I'm not much of a saver I like to put a little aside for an investment and spend the rest.  Much of what I read about them, we need to be spending them to bring the value up, which is much of economics 101.   Anyway let me know whats a good place to spend at.

1. Your favorite Merchant
2. What does the Merchant sell?
3. Do you have alternatives to this merchant?
4. Why this merchant over the alternatives?
Pages:
Jump to: